1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Question 2

Discussion in 'SteamRep General Discussion' started by The Old Pyro, Mar 31, 2013.

1. The Old Pyro

The Old Pyro New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:46638126
    How exactly do you get to be an trusted middleman/broker cause it would be very fun to be and fun to help people. Please tell me how i could achive to become one.
  2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    I suggest you take the time to read thru other threads posted here about this very same question before you ask such a question in the future.
  3. Chaos

Chaos Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:33058557
    This has been answered many times. To become trusted you have to work your way up. Start with small cash trades and get known by other well known traders. This does not happen overnight. You have to have account identifiers like a certain amount of time in games, a lot of games on your account, your account must be old and public. You have to gather a lot of rep from the cash trades you do, and lots of small trades wont cut it. You need to show that you've done big trades worth thousands of dollars and that you're capable of carrying out a transaction smoothly, no matter the value. Besides all that, you have to show that you're trustable, friendly and smart. Once you've built this rep, you have to keep going, because even when you think you have enough, you don't. It takes a LOT for people to trust you to middleman for them.
  4. CanadianInvasion

CanadianInvasion Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:11860924
    FTFY

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  5. Xenophobia

Xenophobia Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:20973413
    Well, you get a middleman tag if a community gives it to you.