1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561197983314905 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by jamjar919, Sep 25, 2015.

1. jamjar919

jamjar919 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:32663454
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Misrepresenting virtual items
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561197983314905

Victim profile: 76561198025592636

What happened? Description:
    Took trade with items shown for display - I placed to show what he could have, but then did not take away my additional items when the trade was made. He wanted the M4A4 evil D, added items to pay for it. He did not tell me that I had placed additional items during the trade. After trade was accepted I realised and messaged him back, asking for my items. He messaged back saying it was a "lesson to be learned", which I agree with, it was kind of my fault for forgetting to remove the additional items. But I feel a reasonable person would give back the items if they knew the other had made a mistake and not immediately stab them in the back and take most of my inv.​

Provide Evidence:
    View attachment 326808
    Trade conversation, grey is during trade then white is after trade

View attachment 326809
    The trade made, he wanted the m4a4 other items were not meant to be there

View attachment 326810
    Proof that the trade made was the reported profile​

Attached Files:

2. alkon

alkon SteamRep Moderator

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:54985637
    Hello @jamjar919

Sorry for the delay, unfortunately your report cannot be processed further because it lacks vital evidence; Unedited full screen screenshots.
    In the future please follow the requirements which you can see here; https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/report-submission-fundamentals.169802/ https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/screenshot-guide-requirements.157969/
    With that in mind, there isn't enough evidence to prove the accused is guilty of wrongdoing.

Regardless, thank you for reporting.