1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Pending: Affiliate 76561197987811181

Discussion in 'Community Applications' started by Hitman Sparky, Dec 8, 2019.

1. Hitman Sparky

Hitman Sparky User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:13772726
    Basic information:

Name or handle: Sparky
    Primary stream or channel: https://twitch.tv/sparky1
    Number of followers: 600+
    Other links:
    https://twitter.com/vQGaming - CSGO Manager for this esports org​
    SteamRep ID block:
    Alternate accounts:
    (these are not visible to the public)
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating, Staff Applications, SteamRep Partner Members).**

Pre-screening questions:

Do you agree not to speak on behalf of SteamRep or use our name to endorse any other site, service, or product?
    Yes​
    Do you agree not to use your affiliation with SteamRep to leverage trust or favorable deals from traders?
    Yes​
    Have you ever scammed or intentionally misled anyone for profit?
    No.​
    Stance on gambling:
    I don't particularly enjoy gambling and it encourages a self-destructive negative behaviour. I also understand that it's a choice to gamble.​

Application:

Tell us more about your stream or channel:
    While streaming for 2 years, my stream revolves around playing games such as CSGO, TF2, and other variety games. My community, in turn, fosters inclusiveness and a chill enviornment for all to be apart of.​

Why do you think you qualify for this position?
    Like stated before, I'm not only just a growing streamer, but a CSGO Manager for Vanquish Gaming, an esports and entertainment organization with pro teams in multiple game titles. On the topic of scams, I do believe it's a constant cat-and-mouse game, but it can be lessened with entities such as SteamRep existing.​

Do you frequently get impersonated?
    No, but with my continued growth, I'm sure that I will have attempts made against me.​

What do you hope to contribute to the trading community?
    As a former admin for now defunct communities such as MCT and HG, I have experience in identifying techniques used by scammers. Now that I'm a streamer, I can give my input on what I've learned, and continue to learn, to anyone who comes to my streams and inquires.​

Have you ever talked about scamming or fraud in a video or livestream before?
    Yes, I've talked about fraud and scamming during some of my streams, a couple instances in detail.​

Do you have any questions or comments for the SteamRep staff?
    N/A​