1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

A steam Repban, request to be unban

Discussion in 'SteamRep General Discussion' started by Golden Deadly Sniper, Apr 27, 2019.

1. Golden Deadly Sniper

Golden Deadly Sniper Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:215165234
    Hi, I got steam rep banned by steam name Hotrod McCoolguy, Steam ID STEAM_0:1:24395390, on September 22, 2018, I was banned due to a item fraud that I did not know, I bout an Australium Sniper riffle somewhere in June of 2018, after I bought it I noticed a Exclamation mark next to the item, I though it was not a big deal until Hotrod came to talk, I though he was a scammer so I ignored him, but I did not know that he was helping me, Until I read something I knew something was up with my trading on servers, it said I was a Scammer, let me tell you, I'm no scammer, I have been scammed 3 times first time nothing happened, second scam I lost my Australium Sniper, my Unusuals, my Taunts, my Killstreaks, I mean everything, Lately my account was Highjacked, idk who was that highjacker but I manage to get my account back, so from the second scam I lost $231 worth of stuff. I would like to report a false rep ban. Thank you and Have a great day
  2. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366