1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Account hijack

Discussion in 'SteamRep General Discussion' started by dersherminator1, Aug 9, 2019.

1. dersherminator1

dersherminator1 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:511272648
    My account was hacked today and steam support doesn't act quickly enough. This isn't exactly a scam. Yet. I think he will use the account to harm others soon. Is it possible to mark my account as fraud for a limited time so the hacker is blocked from doing harm to others? Account is
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
    - I am fine if you report my account for two months as "compromissed" things should be sorted out till then.
  2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Sorry we are not Steam Support - and can not assist you with this matter.
    SteamRep is not affiliated with Valve in anyway.
    You will need to keep your focus and contact with Steam Support not here.
    We don't temp mark accounts for hijacking issues - this must be addressed with Steam Support.
    You can lock your account using the following link and information:
    https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=6416-FHVM-3982
    Thanks!

In the meantime I've hidden that link you put up as this is not something we accept reports for nor is this the location to post such things.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**