1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Appeal: 76561198020392437 - (Terry / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Kato the Kewl Kid, Jan 6, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kato the Kewl Kid

Kato the Kewl Kid New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:30063354
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198020392437 (Terry)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Friend/Family - My account was abused by a family member or friend
    Victim Repayment: No, but I will repay. I need help finding the victim(s)
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before and it was denied.

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    I was very gullible and not mature at all back then. My brother persuaded me to scam for his taste, after we did a task he would split it with me and him 50/50. We did 2 big tasks that earned my brothers trust, we scammed earbuds from a player as well as a unusual festive tree bubbling. After that my brother began to scam with faking TF2WH bots, as I started to become a trader on the market. One afternoon after I got home from school, I noticed that I could not join this trade server, I was very confused and I went onto steam rep and my account was marked. I decided to leave Team Fortress 2 and venture on into Counter Strike Source and Garry's mod. I started to enjoy it for a while before I got banned from other servers so I made new accounts to rejoin them till this one that I use, "Calcifer the Fire Dragon". I started to re-gain a interest in Team Fortress 2 but the only thing that stopped me was that steam rep mark. So I decided to appeal. I will repay the victims once I gain enough cash.

Victims Steam Profile:
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/darkengine_io/
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/wamesy/

I will have to work up to pay them.​
  2. Roudydogg1

Roudydogg1 SteamRep Admin Friend Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:58227918
  3. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691