1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Appeal: 76561198074807472 - (Pingus / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Pingas 2, Jul 19, 2016.

1. Pingas 2

Pingas 2 Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:57270872
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198074807472 (Pingus)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, but I will repay. I need help finding the victim(s)
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    Hello their i know what i did 2 - 3 years ago was bad for me and worse for the person i did it to i really wish to give him back his items and i want to give alot more then i took. Because i fell like i stole somebodys pride in this game and I fell iIlost that pride to because no one wants to be my friend trade with me and I always fell bad about it and i decided i wanted to get this cleared up now and im trying to get you all the proof of me doing the running as the middle man and the mistake i made the years ago i hope you guys can understand and forgive me for what i did wrong and i wish to be welcome into this great community again. i will try to find all the things i did wrong but the darklygaming.com link should have the video of me leaving and i hope i didint leave anything out because it will make me even worse i also understand the reasoning of my ban but i also fell like i should deserve a second shot of giving back to the community even thoe i took someone pride away i wish to make them more happy and the community aswell of donating back and etc. i hope you guys can agree with me and i hope i can get a responce as soon as possible even thoe that will probley be month because how busy you are :)p) Thank you for reading this appell and have a happy day.
  2. Pingas 2

Steam:
  3. Pingas 2

Steam:
    Never tell your password to anyone.
    SnoopDoggWithABlog: Hey, what did you wanna talk about?
    Bolt The Autismo Bork: 1 sec in a trade
    SnoopDoggWithABlog: kk
    Bolt The Autismo Bork: Welp bassically i went on steam rep i tried to find the person i stole these hats from a spy crab was and it was you i want to you give you back the hats or the ref and i also read the thing you said about me and how you where so nice and didint want me to be perma banned
    SnoopDoggWithABlog: Go ahead and keep em, tf2 has been boring and Im off and on with it
    SnoopDoggWithABlog: no beef tho, what people do for profit is what they do
    Bolt The Autismo Bork: dam thanks dude but now hopefully i cant get unbanned on steam rep on my alt i sent an appell and i sent a thing u said about me to about it
    SnoopDoggWithABlog: Ah, sorry about that man, hope things turn out well for you though
    Bolt The Autismo Bork: thanks dude
    Bolt The Autismo Bork: but this game is gonan die soon anyway
    Bolt The Autismo Bork: lol
    SnoopDoggWithABlog: damn right xD
    Bolt The Autismo Bork: you mind if i use this chat for the appell?
    SnoopDoggWithABlog: Yeah it's fine man what ever helps you out
    Bolt The Autismo Bork: wow dude you awesome XD
    MY chat log with him you can add him and speak to him for more proof and his other name of the post is on his profile
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/SnoopDoggWithABlog/ and his old name from the post will be in the arrow shooting down which is W0rL0RdPr035
  4. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    You have submitted an appeal for a tag issued by a community which no longer exists. All defunct community tags are inherited by SteamRep, but because the community responsible for the tags has disappeared, often taking evidence with them, a special procedure is in place.

Please log into steamrep.com and search for your own profile. On it, you will see a link below your tag(s) to submit an appeal.
    [​IMG]
    Click this link and follow the instructions. When you are finished, your appeal status will be listed below your tag. The process is in beta, so please reply here if you encounter issues.