1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Appeal: 76561198087293134 - (BR4NI5_SvK | Trading Knife / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by BR4NI5_SvK ツ, May 24, 2020.

1. BR4NI5_SvK ツ

BR4NI5_SvK ツ Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:63513703
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198087293134 (BR4NI5_SvK | Trading Knife)

Appeal Plea: N/A. There are no offenses listed at all.
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Wrong Alt - Alternate account is not my account
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before and it was denied.

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    https://steamrep.com/profiles/76561197996541685
    I dont know this guy, but my neighbor had same person in alternative account, and in 2015 we sometimes played on his computer because I hade potato PC. So maybe there was something that stole my login informations?​

Appeal description:
    Hi, Im writing again, I want to trade again, but a lot of sites blocks me because of steam rep. I cannot proof you that my acc was stolened in 5 years ago, but I can proof you that I dont need to scam somone, I just want trade again. My third "road to knife" journey :D. (I have a lot of +rep in my steam comments like 6 pages, after this problem. Week ago I buy knife from random guy, he goes first, after I got knife I send him money and confirmation screen with payment. I never scam somone, I had 2 ways "road to knife" with no scams. And in time when I got banned I dont saw any trades happening on my steam. So I cannot know that someone stole my acc. I figured it out that someone maybe stole my acc, when I got banned on steamrep) Can I get something like trial period where I can proof that I dont need to scam? Im so sad from this, because I cant do nothing when you said me, proof that you acc was stolened. Because its 5 years. What I can do to clear myself? I can post you here conversation from buying that knife, or some trades in history, when I was able to search that. Please tell me what to do, I want solve this problem. Or I need to promise that I will not scame someone again? But this will be lie, because I (my person) never scam somone. I dont have any bad reputation when I was trading. Nothing that will indictate that I can be scamer. Please give me one more chance, to proof that I dont scam somone, please guys. I need that very much. Just tell me what I can do to clear myself from this.​
  2. BR4NI5_SvK ツ

BR4NI5_SvK ツ Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:63513703
    I now check my trade history to 2015 and I dont had any trade with alternative accounts or some scam trades, Items which I got free was from my friends or some wins from gamble sites.
  3. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Already appealed and denied, you still have failed to provide any proof in your defense to substantiate your claim of a hijacking.

This is your third invalid appeal attempt, if you choose to appeal again, it will be your last opportunity since you fail to provide proof of your claim.