1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Appeal: 76561198170797171 - (dargon / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by dargon, Aug 1, 2020.

1. dargon

dargon Caution on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:105265721
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198170797171 (dargon)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before and the admin told me to appeal again at a later date

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    No other accounts.​

Appeal description:
    My ban is over 3 years old, and I haven't really played much CS since. I'm getting back into the game, although not into the trading scene and I just would like this stain on my record removed or reduced. This incident happened when I was a much dumber person, and whilst I am still dumb I have learnt my lesson. I have appealed I believe twice before, the first was denied due to the incident being too recent, and the second due to my own mistakes in not keeping tabs on my steamrep and missing my window to talk to an admin. I will try not to make that mistake again. I would also like to clarify that the ban is not for a succesful scam, and I have attempted an apology to the person it was attempted on but found myself blocked, which is of course understandable, so I don't think there is anything I should do or am able to do in terms of an apology or compensation.​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Appealed and denied, further attempted appeals will result in loss of posting privileges in the appeal section.