1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198333278346 - (God Is Dead / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by (FIN)Darkmatter, Nov 16, 2019.

1. (FIN)Darkmatter

(FIN)Darkmatter Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:186506309
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198333278346 (God Is Dead)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Process] Mistake - Admin misunderstood evidence or made a mistake
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    No other accounts.​

Appeal description:
    I have recently began to use the account again, as i took a hiatus on 2017, and wasnt really aware that i had been marked as an scammer on steamrep. I sent an trade offer in 2017, i have seen the thread but i cant find it again, even though ive tried. Basically, i made an joke trade offer saying that the person ive sent it to has been entered to a raffle, and the entry fee is 2 strange weapons. I at the time was 14, and i was dealing with mental issues, as my mental and physical deveploment was delayed due to an undiscovered thryroid disease, and i was getting my life back on track at the time. I didnt understand fully, that the joke trade offer at the time could lead to such problems in the future, and when he told me hed report me, i didnt take it seriously, as i took it simply as a joke, when the other person clearly took it as an scam attempt, which i didnt realize at the time, but do now. Im not defending scamming, or fake raffles, i simply want to be unbanned from SteamRep, so i can do actual trading since ive gotten interested in the game again. The Steamrep ban is prohibiting me from trading with users, as they see me untrustworthy, making me unable to join some community servers, and to use most tradebots.​
  2. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    After a review of the report/taking into account the appeal, I am unable to consider this appeal.
    - Clear premeditacted scam, no joke.
    -No change of hearth:
    Link: https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/appeal-76561198333278346-fin-darkmatter-banned-by-sr.162025/
    Appeal denied.