1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Faked evidence, covered up, banned for OVER 3 YEARS.

Discussion in 'SteamRep General Discussion' started by MLX02 | LGC, Dec 16, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MLX02 | LGC

MLX02 | LGC Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:127089283
    SO lets start it of with a DISCLAIMER, this is not an appeal, just a complaint to gain traction on this situation so others are not lead into the hole I am in right now.

THREE YEAS AGO, I was trading my unusual hat and ambassador to this guy who I didn't realize was banned by steam rep. We had a long discussion about the price but after agreeing on one, he said he sent paypal money. I checked, nothing. Then he sent a transaction ether worth nothing, or refunded it right as he sent it, because I have the transaction record on my paypal STILL to THIS DAY. I told him hes a scammer after checking steap.rep because I was getting suspicious. I told him not to scam because it's bad yata yata yata.

Here is the interesting part.... He went on telling be that I was the scammer and he would report me to steam.rep and PAYPAL and would get me banned, I told him he was bluffing and told him to piss off. Unfriended and after twenty or so minutes, he comments on my profile saying i'm banned. I check steam rep, and I am banned for, get this, "FAKE CS:GO SCAM SITE". He searched up the most obvious scam site, faked some chat with a ez to use online steam chat faker, and told the admin at the time "HORSE" (who reviewed the application) that this was my scam site and I was scamming him to put keys or some other stuff, whatever. At the time I had around 1000 hrs on tf2 with unusuals and australiums and I didn't even own CS:GO. To my surprise I instantly wrote to the admin who banned me and made an application which wasn't reviewed for more than a month if I remember correctly. I got really pissed after this and posted a paragraph on how what they where doing is unacceptable and that it was illegal to be slander me and my reputation, and they should look at my application because after all they were the ones who made the mistake in the first place.

The admins took this as me threatening them and blocked all my applications to get unbanned and told me to contact OFPF.org. So I did, I used both the contact us on OFPF.org and on the bottom of this website. I have contacted many times over the past three years and I have not had one single response. I am outraged at this and I am not the only person they have done this to. Simply put, the admins don't care enough to fix their mistakes and rather cover them up.

If anyone knows who to talk to, to resolve this situation, please reply, and don't tell me OFPF.org or the contact us at the bottom of the page or I'll f✿✿✿✿✿✿ loose it (Not THREATENING anyone btw...)

Also I added the screenshot of proof that the guy sent me money and then refunded or money worth nothing 0.00$

Attached Files:

2. Mattie!

Mattie! SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:5712733
    Unfortunately, since you've multiple times posted legal threats (including in your "contact form" message), none of the volunteers can discuss with you here according to our official policy. They have told you that many times. If you continue to harass volunteers via PMs and in unrelated threads, you will be banned from accessing this site. That's not something we ever do lightly but no matter what your grievance, you do not have the right to harass individuals.

You've escalated this beyond your initial issue with the legal threats and harassment, so there's really no way unpaid volunteers can work on your case. Your only recourse is to wait for the official OFPF communication once we have consulted with our legal counsel. If you have more information you want to share about your threats, case, etc, use the contact form on the OFPF site.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.