1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Newest way to scam people

Discussion in 'SteamRep General Discussion' started by Ariyn, Jul 8, 2019.

1. Ariyn

Ariyn New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:67580119
    Hi, just a 2 min ago i got scammed.

But they found a unique technique. They have 2 f✿✿✿✿✿✿ steam acc. One have legit normal page and items, the other one THE SCAMMER. They have same steam nicks and stuff.

The legit one sends you a trade link and offering you doppler. Then you send a tradelink. After your offer / acception offer got duppled. I mean when you accept it you already send 2 offers at the same time. One trade is free the other one with doppler. Of course he rejects doppler one and gets your knife free.

I'm uploading a screenshot, i already sent a report, can anybody tell me wtf i'm going to do ?

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 8, 2019
  2. Ariyn

Ariyn New User

Steam:
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
    HIDDEN
  3. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    I'm not sure I follow... PM me the accounts ID64's so I can take a peak.
  4. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Nvm you posted them here - I've hidden those for now since this isn't where you submit a report.
    Let me take a peak. Did you chat with either over steam chat or just get random trade offers?
  5. Ariyn

Ariyn New User

Steam:
    He's acting now lol

Hidden Content:
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 8, 2019
  6. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
  7. Ariyn

Ariyn New User

Steam:
    We chat on steam and he only send 1 steam trade offer. Then he duped when i accepted offer.
  8. Nacchan

Nacchan New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:83006907
    can give link for steam scam profile and he real steam account!