1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561197969144150 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Astoric, Dec 22, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Astoric

Astoric New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:68124758
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Trade Offer Fraud] Using Trade Offer URL fraud
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561197969144150

Victim profile: 76561198096515244

What happened? Description:
    I had recently put my M9 Baynet Black Laminate up for trade on CSGOLounge. This user added me wanting to trade. As I was a first time trader I wasn't exactly sure the signs of a scam. He asked me to verify my skin was traceable on OPSkins. He asked me to put the price as $500 so it wouldn't be purchased. I did as he asked, but was too stupid to realise that the amount was too large. He then sent me an offer on a fake OPSkins bot and took my knife. He then tried to take the rest of my skins by the message shown on Skype. I hope I have enough proof.​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Never discuss any steam trading out side of steam chat...
    Please provide a full screen shot of that trade offer again- open this with a web browser, move your mouse over the users name in question so it shows up the hypertext popup URL at the bottom of the screen - take the screen shot DO NOT edit it in anyway and upload. PC SCREENSHOTS ONLY! FULL SCREENS!
  3. Astoric

Astoric New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:68124758
    I can't get the chat logs on PC, But here's the trade in full with his Fake OPSkins etc. There's also a screenshot showing his skype name that he told me to add on the account.

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 17, 2021
  4. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Declined for lack of proper evidence and follow up
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.