1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561197973466317 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by ネギトロ㊴ (NegiToro39), Aug 6, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561197973466317

Victim profile: 76561198368448709

What happened? Description:
    this person send me a a pic of my hats and offer real life cash for it.I called this person out trying to scam me he have profile that had 17 years and looks legit on it ,but there bp was private.when I look agarin the account was fully privated and change it name. I don:t know if the account was hijacked of got sold.​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    There is absolutely NO evidence of any scam here - you can't just report someone for asking if they will trade for money.
    You have no proof to accuse them of being hijacked either. What you did provide was also completely unacceptable per our requirements here as well.
    Please do not submit reports here without clear evidence of a scam - anyone that reads that chat log can tell the user was just being a normal trader and communicating.
    I'm sure you would be upset if someone reported you like this for something as simple as that.
    https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/report-submission-fundamentals.169802/
    https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/screenshot-guide-requirements.157969/
    Nothing found here shows this user is or was guilty of any wrong doing per policy.
    Declined

You submitted yet another report like this last month and for the same reasons of lack of evidence was present.
    last warning not to submit reports here without proper evidence. You were given the links then and now that explain all this so there should be no excuse later on for not following.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.