1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561198042426910 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by ZiSk0, Aug 31, 2015.

1. ZiSk0

ZiSk0 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:49762056
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] Steam Wallet fraud
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198042426910

Victim profile: 76561198059789840

What happened? Description:
    He saw my post on csgo lounge and offered me 300$ for my karambit blue steel (battle-scarred). I added him and said that I won't go first and we searched for a middleman..
    We wrote 6-8 hours and no middleman answered (one even deleted my friendrequest).
    We talked for a while and he said he would never scam a person because he is a devout christian and thinks scammer should go to hell etc.. He sent me some music and I slowly started believing him because he also is an admin of 1 csgo- and 2 gmodservers. He also gave me a random 2€ game what I don't even want but it was free.
    He also talked a lot about his girlfriend.
    Then a fake middleman added me (I believe he sent him) and asked me if I still need his help but I knew that he was tried to scam me so I deleted him.. The reaction of this guy that I traded with was so plausible that I just fell for him and actually went first.. One minute after that he deleted me, blocked me and set his profil to private. A few minutes after he deleted me my pc restarted and now I sadly don't have much proof but I will send in all I have.​

Provide Evidence:
    If you have an idea for more proof let me know.​

Attached Files:

2. ZiSk0

ZiSk0 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:49762056
    *We both agreed to 300$ steam wallet money.
  3. -hg- COBALT

-hg- COBALT New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:42037753
    I'm not an SR staff member, but I believe you'll need to add screenshots of the chat agreement.
  4. Roudydogg1

Roudydogg1 SteamRep Admin Friend Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:58227918
    Hello,

I apologize for the delay in responding to this report. Unfortunately, we will be unable to proceed with the report due to the following:
    • The entire chat conversation is either incomplete or missing, of which would contain the COMPLETE trade agreement and is vital for a report to be processed.
    • Screenshots must be full screen, uncropped, and unedited.
    As such, this report will be marked Declined. Please read this guide: https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/report-submission-fundamentals.169802/ and https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/screenshot-guide-requirements.157969/ prior to submitting a report.

Regards.