1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Pending Report: 76561198175535955 - ([None] No items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by Bacon Overlord, Aug 17, 2015.

1. Bacon Overlord

Bacon Overlord Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:6350281
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [None] No items

Accused profile: 76561198175535955

Victim profile: 76561197972966291

What happened? Description:
    He polled me for a job request from scriptfodder.com and told me he could create a helmet model I wanted. Told me the price was $30 for a low-resolution and $40 for a high-resolution model. I told him I'd like the high resolution model. He even sent me some "examples" of his work that included a "working lava lamp" that he is on here claiming he never received from someone else....

I sent him $30 (half) up front and he told me if I could send the rest he would give me several custom player models, a working lava lamp, another helmet he had created and some pointshop models. I decided to go ahead and help him out since he needed to take his girlfriend out to the movies.

The next day (the deadline he set) I sent him a message through Steam (he had changed his name, which I found odd) and asked what the status was... no response until later that night. He was logged into GMOD all day... His response was "sorry, no time to work on it today, BYE!".

Well, at that point I figured I'd never see the models or the money again. IN fact, I figured I was blocked. But, for some reason... he didn't actually block or unfriend me. Which is the ONLY reason I say maybe it's not an INTENTIONAL scam. But, nevertheless, a scam.

Anyway, then we get to today (the 17th) after several attempts to contact him yesterday with no response, I finally have a conversation with him (this is where the screenshots begin) about how his family is sick or something and he must fly to LONDON! Right away! And how I should "charge back" the amount I sent him.

Well, being the nice person I am, I tried to save him the 4% so I sent it as "friends and family" (facepalm there) which is also screenshotted (paypal transaction and ID).

No items, no money. Serves me right for being trusting. I run lots of free servers, give away games daily and donate thousands of dollars to gaming charities and this is how I get treated by someone when I give them the benefit of the doubt. Go figure.

Anyway.. he hangs out on Kent's servers. See the screenshots for more information.​

Provide Evidence:
    screenshots of the paypal transction, the most recent chat where he validates that he didn't do what he promised (yet he's on GMOD), the scriptfodder job, etc.​

Attached Files:

2. Bacon Overlord

Steam:
    Well... He contacted me today and told me that paypal "took the money back" so I could cancel this report. I haven't received any money, nor do I believe anything he tells me. Just as a matter of information, the TTT (GMOD) server that the scammer is an admin on, the server owner just told me today he believes this guy has been redirecting donation funds into his private account. Yeah... this guy is bad news. But, back to the story... when I refused to take anything down, he told me he would just change his name so I might as well just stop and save us both some time. I told him to have fun with that.

Here's his new profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ImArmadaBitch/

Why would someone rename their profile? Such a conundrum.
  3. Bacon Overlord

Steam:
  4. [-:[WooflesGaming:-] Ace

[-:[WooflesGaming:-] Ace New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:88825518
    He did this to me to! He took our server money, and scammed us
  5. Bacon Overlord

Steam: