1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Will he get banned?

Discussion in 'Discussion Archive' started by Ðifuzion | CSGOEgg.com, Mar 30, 2017.

1. Ðifuzion | CSGOEgg.com

Ðifuzion | CSGOEgg.com New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:41808351
    I just screwed myself over and understand it's my mistake, basically I accepted an offer on my kara ch worth well over 250k for 90k. It was my mistake, I added the dude and it doesn't seem like he wants to give it back. According to reddit, he gets banned on the reddit sub, but will this get him banned over here? I've made the same mistake before but I never reported the guy because it was my fault and I accept it, but in this case, the dude has over 2k in his inventory. So, I want to know, is this a bannable offence even though it's my fault?
  2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Are you referring to your blackmail report from earlier today?
  3. Ðifuzion | CSGOEgg.com

Steam:
    well, you said you can't get steam rep banned for blackmail, so I didn't ask if i would get banned for this. But this is a different person, and I know he can get reddit banned, but so can I for blackmail so I messaged the mods about the same thing except asking if I can get banned for blackmailing. however, i wanna know, will he get banned over here, for this offense? because the reddit rules and these seem to be very different, but on reddit even though I messed up, he can get banned if I chose to report. What about over here?
  4. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    I don't understand what you mean then - just make a report and we will see rather than post here asking.
    Reddit can ban for anything they wish - like any other site or community.. if they don't like your name they can ban you..its completely up to them.
  5. Ðifuzion | CSGOEgg.com

Steam:
    my question is simple, he sent me an offer for much lower than my buy out but I accepted by mistake. I added and asked for it back. He didn't give it back. He blocked and deleted me. And made some bad excuses like "i got scammed before" etc. so I wanna know, if he can get banned if I report him, I just wanna know if he can. Is it a bannable offense?
  6. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    My reply is simple - make a report.
  7. Ðifuzion | CSGOEgg.com

Steam:
    thing is I don't want to report him yet because I still want to give him a chance to give it back but I also want him to know it's possible to get banned so he gives it back. I sound desperate, but it's alot of money involved.
  8. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    then don't make a report - but posting here in the GF section asking questions like this with nothing to point to anything is not helping.
    So make a report - don't make a report completely up to you but without all the evidence sitting in front of me thru a valid report I'm not going to answer the question.
  9. Ðifuzion | CSGOEgg.com

Steam:
    well, I wanted to know if he could get banned, but it's fine, I don't think I'll report him, I probably would have done the same, not his fault. thanks for your time. I thought maybe if you said it was bannable, I could get something back, but I'm acting up. Again, thanks for your time and sorry for the hastle! have a good one mate :)
  10. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Ok - appears as if question is resolved and safe to move to archive.