1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived 76561198031951293 IChugWindex

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Oceanlight, Jun 14, 2013.

1. Evanescence

Evanescence New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:19459148
    A deal is a deal, you just admit you didn't respected it just because "you didn't wanted to".

Stopping in the middle of a deal is scamming.

He gived you ALL he wanted to give in the deal agreement FIRST, then you only gived him 8 of the 54 life the deal was.

He would probably not done this if he knew you were only giving you 8 lifes. You agreed by going 8 then 8 then 8 etc... Right before you said your "mule" wasn't loading.

You and him agreed on the TF2 items for 54 lifes. You stopped the trade after the first batch of 8 lifes.
    You didn't fulfilled the agreement on the deal, therefore YOU SCAMMED HIM.
  2. Sjru

Sjru Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    Steam:
    Closing until review, this is not an appeal thread.
  3. Sjru

Sjru Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    Steam:
    More info

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  4. HelenAngel

HelenAngel Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:8627755
    Let's limit this to only the two parties involved.
    Oceanlight, from the evidence and chat logs it looks like you traded him items for 8 life and he traded you the 8 life but you wanted to trade him your whole backpack for more life, correct? But he stopped after the 8 life trade?

Did you receive the 8 life for those items?
  5. Oceanlight

Oceanlight New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:60791535
    I never received the 8 life. Nor the rest of the life.
  6. Oceanlight

Oceanlight New User

Steam:
    In this picture http://imgur.com/zb55GaO I have 5 life in my vault and 2 life worth of equips, I bought items from SquishyFish http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198029154795/ you can ask him about it, he gave me 7 life in items which I sold for equips and the 5 life. I also have more info about IChugWindex scamming but I think the other admin posted it above, but I cant see anything and if you cant then just ask and i'll post the pictures.
  7. Could you actually show me your mule? That isn't the mule we used for the trade. Your mule has the life on it. I wouldn't be surprised if you moved the life or sold it already. Oh and i would love to see some more fake things about me "scamming" people. Which i have never done.
  8. Oceanlight

Oceanlight New User

Steam:
    If you didn't scam then why would people talk about you scamming? and I'll show you the mule and there is nothing on it
  9. Who said i scam? This is the only RoTMG to TF2 trade i've done. Either they are liars, or someone is impersonating me.
  10. Oceanlight

Oceanlight New User

Steam:
  11. You have more than one mule.

None of those scams involved cross-game trades. They we're done in-game and i only played along with friends. Most of the time my friend scammed a tomb, i went in and trolled the kid who opened, then we would drag groups of around 30-40 scarabs onto him and kill him. Then message him and make him mad.

I don't see how that is relevant with this trade at all.
  12. HelenAngel

HelenAngel Retired Staff

Steam:
    Okay, well I need to see some evidence from Windex that he actually paid. So far all the evidence shows that he never received the life. I also don't see any motivation for this guy to have you marked as a scammer unless he didn't get the life.

*Edit- I'm in the process of contacting the RoTMG devs to see if they can verify the life transfer.
  13. Oceanlight

Oceanlight New User

Steam:
    awesome, thank you but I must warn you, you will have a fun time doing that.
  14. HelenAngel

HelenAngel Retired Staff

Steam:
    I actually did have a fun time doing that as I met a fantastic person on the RoTMG support staff. :) However, I will be unable to process this report further due to lack of evidence. I will, however, archive this and should more information relating to this case come up please feel free to message me.