1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198045349103 (☆ outlawz ☆)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Existed, Apr 15, 2012.

1. wDs. Donut [RO]

wDs. Donut [RO] New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:9903923
    If an admin does this, make sure to refresh the page (or navigate around the site) after you connect to confirm it is not a HTML edit.
  2. HelenAngel

HelenAngel Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:8627755
    I have a feeling that Paypal just hasn't transferred the money over between accounts. I know that my sister in Australia would often have to wait 3-4 business days before money would show up in her account from us in the US. I'm marking this thread as under investigation so the two of you can continue to post more evidence but it appears that Paypal is just taking its sweet time to transfer over the money.

So let's stop the finger pointing and just wait until we have more information. :)
  3. Desu

Desu New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:33113755
    I really hope you are right. I am going to sell a hat soon and although the guy has enough rep I would like to get sure.
  4. Existed

Existed New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:20470605
    I wish that was the case, i doubt it tho as he sent another payment with 0,45€ as seen in the pic. And that was delivered instatley.
  5. HelenAngel

HelenAngel Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:8627755
    Yes but .45 € is a LOT less than $400 USD. Smaller amounts take less time to process than larger amounts and that's true in nearly every transaction. However, as I've stated previously, I am leaving this thread open and this case is not closed.
  6. wDs. Donut [RO]

wDs. Donut [RO] New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:9903923
    Only exception to what I said is if they paid with a stolen Paypal, in which case Paypal would return the money to the buyer. If they gift it with what is in their current Paypal balance it's very improbable that they will get it back.
  7. Existed

Existed New User

Steam:
    When will this be considerd? Its been over a week and i still dont my money.
  8. ☆ outlawz ☆

☆ outlawz ☆ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:42541687
    HelenAngel check the proof's & all things , and do something. I am banned from tf2outpost so i just want this to finish faster ,i am not scammer and just missed week or more of trading just for this report. If there's something to do just tell me ,i will help you with everything that u want , i can show you my paypal and everything that u need.
  9. Existed

Existed New User

Steam:
  10. ☆ outlawz ☆

☆ outlawz ☆ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:42541687
    C'mon helenangel! :|
  11. Existed

Existed New User

Steam:
    You have been useless.. Ive done nothing but wasting my time around here. Good work on keeping a scammer out in the trading market.
  12. Jailbait

Jailbait New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:26285681
    Please try to be patient, there is a backlog of appeals and the admins are working as hard as they can.