1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected (sr) tag

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by MinatO [A], Jun 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MinatO [A]

MinatO [A] New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:50310188
    hello
    I was in big vaction and holidays so I arrived 2 weeks ago and after long time wanted to post a trade on tf2op
    but I got banned. I asked my brother what happened? ( I have a bro and we are using same net)
    he telled me that he scammed someone for money! I shocked and I told him why I got banned then?
    he said he used my acc to bring those items here since he got scared that maybe he can trade them anymore
    I was really upset about this and i cant trade anymore, but i have to tell i we used each other acc before this since i wasn't premium and i didn't have much spance on my backpack so i gave him some stuff to sell for me.
    maybe my brother did a mistake and he desrve hes ban but i am burning on his mistake!
    please respond since i really enjoy trading and playing tf2!
    (sorry for bad English)
  2. Sari

Sari Helpful Member

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:50710336
    Please read http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/howto-appeal-scammer-and-caution-reputation-tags.58/. You should have this at the top of your appeal:

| steamname: MinatO [A]
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:1:50310188
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198060886105
    | customURL:
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198060886105

Also you're going to need more proof that it was your brother that did it and not you, considering how the "my brother/sister/uncle/fish did it" has been overused an extremely amount of times recently.
    oap likes this.
  3. MinatO [A]

MinatO [A] New User

Steam:
    ty for help
    well we are 2 brothers with 1 net. you can see we are online at same time or playing games co-op and toghter...
    you can add both of us , I really don't knw how to proof that much, you can ask me what do to!
    and btw if something happens a lot that doesn't mean hes same as others!
  4. MinatO [A]

MinatO [A] New User

Steam:
    - HelenAngel
    The problem here is that it violates the Steam Subscriber Agreement and Valve's Terms of Service for someone else to use your account. You are responsible for any action that occurs while someone is using your account.

this is to my respond to my thread on tf2outpost from Helen
    since I can't respond her/him on tf2op I will defend myself here.
    my brother ali007zx used my acc for scamming and the thing is I wasn't there helping him or don't let this happened.
    isn't it haijack? he steal my acc for his bad work, but did I told him? did I got profit from this?
    he is my brother so he knows my pass ofc.
    and I find this proof that we are 2 person.
    you can see we both own black ops 2 (60$),l4d2 (20$) ,cs:go and omd2 (30 $)
    dose a person need too but these games 2 times?
    own 2 pc? and play with himself?!!

-I am just trying to bring fun for myself sorry if thread got messed up-Thanks
  5. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Its irrelevant, you gave him your info its your account and your responsibility, in terms of your appeal, wont make a shred of difference.
  6. MinatO [A]

MinatO [A] New User

Steam:
    hi, please read my thread again when and where I said I give him my info?
    are you in our house? I am saying its haijack and your saying you helped him?

-Thanks
  7. You Are The One

Steam:
    hijacked by your "bro" that's a first for me.
    Sari likes this.
  8. MinatO [A]

MinatO [A] New User

Steam:
    please talk clearly so I can understand and lets make this thread as short as possiable. Ty
  9. Sari

Sari Helpful Member

Steam:
    What he means is that the "my brother/sister/uncle/alien in the attic did it" excuse is quite possibly the most overused appeal excuse on this site (see the links in my 1st comment on this thread). Like Helenangel said, it's against Steam policy to share accounts, so everything that happens on your account is your responsibility (it doesn't matter if you let him use it or he took it from you). Saying:
    is no excuse. I have a brother and he has never found out my password. So either you gave him your password or your password is probably "password."
  10. MinatO [A]

MinatO [A] New User

Steam:
    I swear I didn't share or give him my pass or I didn't and you're just foucs on this thing..
    I really don't want to say this but my pass was my phone number and I don't think that's too much hard to figure
    and its funny on your account its says helpful member but your just blocking my way to get what I lost by bringing some TV jokes on this thread.

-Ty
  11. Sari

Sari Helpful Member

Steam:
    1.) Like I said, if he managed to find out your password, that's your fault. There are over a million passwords you could of chosen, but you decided to go with your phone number that he easily found out.
    2.) You're saying that it was your bro that did it and I'm counter-arguing against that: how am I "blocking your way" by bringing "TV jokes" into this thread?
  12. MinatO [A]

MinatO [A] New User

Steam:
    sari : Like I said, if he managed to find out your password, that's your fault
    -This made my day! thanks!!

sari: how am I "blocking your way" by bringing "TV jokes" into this thread?
    - or your password is probably "password."

instead of fighting for what I choose my password which I think is personal , bring an admin here and maybe help me?!
  13. MinatO [A]

MinatO [A] New User

Steam:
    sorry guys I think this thread have a lot of problem... is it possiable to make new one? I mean deleted this one ( since you cant edit) and I put all I have to in one post! if so how?

ty
  14. MinatO [A]

MinatO [A] New User

Steam:
    I found another Proof that this isn't fake or something.
    you can check those others fourms wich person claimed the his bro did it the all are VAC banned.
    and if you check my profile I am not banned.
  15. You Are The One

Steam:
    Fact is, you have no proof it was not you and your "bro" instead.
    Its on you to prove it was him, and in situations like this, it is near impossible. Your word obviously counts for very little if anything at all, if that means you are screwed because of your "bro" then you deal with him.
    Sari likes this.
  16. MinatO [A]

MinatO [A] New User

Steam:
    You know something is wrong with this reply. first your saying you don't have any proof that you're "bro" did it and then you're saying if he did deal with it?!! its like playing coin drop and you choose both side of the coin... you don't pay attention to my post's.
    then what is this appeal of "judgement" about? to say someone "deal with it" ?
    this thread if from 3 weeks ago and your saying you don't have "proof"?
    Good luck.
  17. You Are The One

Steam:
    Clearly you misread what I wrote;

You provided nothing at all showing you were hacked or it was not you and your "bro" instead.

Your account scammed, simple. denied.
    Sari likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.