1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

Accepted 76561198045778439 ((*M.E.G.A*) MEGAWOP)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by blu3shadow, Jul 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blu3shadow

blu3shadow New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:53251570
    kk thanks for the info :)
    i hope to get them back, cause it took a lot of effort and trading to get mai fav stranges and s.f. and especially earbud
    thanks
    x Blu3Shadow x
  2. blu3shadow

blu3shadow New User

Steam:
    my ticket and my response from steam support -_-
    it seems they do not understand what happened.
    i told them that i was hijacked and my ticket in hijacked category and they say it was my responsibility for accepting trade when i didnt do the trade WTF!
    1 Message by you on Wed, 3rd Jul 2013 4:03 am
    Hey
    guy hacked into my account and traded himself my worthy items,
    due to bp.tf i loss around $128
    i added an ATTACHMENT of an document/text of links to pictures and step by step info of what happened
    hope to receive my items back since the money was from my pocket and hopefully this guy gets a good punishment for his crime

Thanks
    TPI | x Blu3Shadow x

2 Message by you on Wed, 3rd Jul 2013 3:09 pm
    it happened around 7:00 pm EST when i was having dinner last night, and today i did some searching for my items, i found some of them

name: ♛
    http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198092851636/inventory/
    he has 5 of my strange festives

name: Gashish
    http://backpack.tf/id/76561198028735188?time=1372834800
    he has all my 10 normal stranges

still looking for bud and my 2 other strange festives, huntsman and amby
    and my 5 keys, possibility that the 2nd guy listed up there ^ might have the keys,
    anyways hope this helps
    Thanks
    x Blu3Shadow x

3 Message by you on Wed, 3rd Jul 2013 3:42 pm
    i found where my bud has been but he sold it :/ http://www.tf2outpost.com/trade/12307531
    he may have my keys aswell
    he also has connection to gashish
    to me one of them is ((*M.E.G.A*) MEGAWOP) alt account
    the only things i cant find now it my strange festive huntsman and strange festive ambassador
    hopes this helps
    thanks
    x Blu3Shadow x

4 Message by you on Wed, 3rd Jul 2013 5:47 pm
    kk ive located my last 2 items,
    s.f.huntsman and s.f.ambassador
    http://www.tf2outpost.com/trade/12307394
    the guy is selling both on outpost, i know they are mine cause when i click on the item and bring up history it shows my name as previous owner.
    hope this helps now that i have located all of my items
    thanks
    x Blu3Shadow x

5 Message by you on Wed, 3rd Jul 2013 6:13 pm
    the huntsman and amby was sold by the same guy 'Gashish' who has my 10 stranges and also the one who sold the other 5 s.f., this is
    ((*M.E.G.A*) MEGAWOP)'s alt account by the look of it
    this is the main guy of the whole situation selling everything,so he is the one who has my keys and normal stranges atm, unless he sold them -_-
    please steam ban him and get my items as fast as you can b4 they spread even more, ive spent so much time searching and typing up scammer reports and everything,
    i better get my items back for all the work ive done and the fact that im innocent.
    thanks
    x Blu3Shadow x

6 Message by Support Tech Benny on Fri, 5th Jul 2013 5:13 pm
    Hello Ethan,

Thank you for contacting Steam Support.

As you have agreed upon the trade by confirming it multiple times, we will be unable to recover any items/gifts that have been traded.

During the trade, the system has you verify and re-verify it if any changes are made to the trade. It is your responsibility to ensure you are receiving the correct items/gifts at the time of accepting the trade.

We will investigate this user and take appropriate action. Please note that you will not receive a notification about any action taken as a result of this report.

Some examples of trades that you should not agree to are:

- Trading items/gifts for money outside of the Steam Community Market
    - Trading items/gifts for CD keys
    - Trading items/gifts and expecting them to be returned to you through a verbal agreement
    - Trading items/gifts for nothing in return in the first trade and expecting to get an item or gift in a later trade

Follow the link below for more information on the Community Market:
    http://steamcommunity.com/market/

For more information on our Steam Trading Policy please visit the following FAQ:
    https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=9958-MJDG-3003
  3. HelenAngel

HelenAngel Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:8627755
    Reply to your ticket and explain to them that you clicked on a phishing link, your account was hijacked, and the items were traded without your knowledge or consent because the hijacker had control of your account.

Also if you haven't already, definitely do an antivirus/antimalware scan. After you have verified that your computer is clean, change ALL your passwords- including and especially your email.

As the other people may have just bought from the account without realizing that it was a hijacker, I cannot mark them. However, I can mark the guy that immediately received your items. Thank you for the report. :)
  4. blu3shadow

blu3shadow New User

Steam:
    thanks mate, yes i already changed password and my computer is cleaned by my norton security :)
    and yes please mark him as scammer please :) also the hashish guy which is his alt account im pretty sure

Thanks
    x Blu3Shadow x
  5. (*M.E.G.A*) MEGAWOP

(*M.E.G.A*) MEGAWOP New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:42756355
    WOAH WOAH WOAH!!! You've got this all wrong, I was hijacked just like you, I'm sorry that your items were stolen but I had no control over the action of the hacker. To be honest with you Gashish was the hacker he has multiple bans as well as a fella named Aquacat. Please this all a mistake. The reason why he used my account is because i had a lot of backpack space and it was the account he was logged in at the time. PLEASE YOU'VE GOT TO REVERT ME!!!! :(
  6. (*M.E.G.A*) MEGAWOP

Steam:
  7. (*M.E.G.A*) MEGAWOP

Steam:
    And that picture with my friends saying BAD REP is all a joke you know that right?
  8. Resurgence

Resurgence New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:50959492
    I would suggest you make your own appeal sir instead of posting your evidence here.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.