1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived 76561198042716625 KingOssy (SR Scammer)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by KingOssy, Jul 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KingOssy

KingOssy Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41225448
    I was banned because of Offenses:
    1. 1.Impersonation with intent to scam

It is certainly a mistake or revenge by angry player.
    I've always traded fairly and never try to scam someone.
    I've collected a lot of rep, you can check my steam site.:p
    I've traded with many people and there are people which underpaid.:mad:
    I may have been reported by someone who is maybe angry, depressed and unhappy.:eek:
    Because I don’t want to give away my stuff for free or less the price.:mad:
    So please unban me, I really want to trade again.:D
    I never scam anybody but if I scam someone, please contact me.;)
  2. |Tғ|☆B$☆Killstr3aKs

|Tғ|☆B$☆Killstr3aKs New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:32135828
    Sorry, could you provide any proof that shows you where banned "by mistake" or "revenge"? Like screenshots or some sort of evidence. Thanks.
  3. Sari

Sari Helpful Member

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:50710336
  4. KingOssy

Steam:
    Hi |Tғ|☆B$☆Killstr3aKs,
    It's true that anyone can report anyone ?
    So I could report you, just because you do not trade with me and give stuff for free or not accept underpaid offers.
    That's happened to me, and I dont accept it that someone want to harm me.
    If I could I would made a screenshot but now its too late. I only ignore some kinds of people, which threaten me only because I dont accept underpaid offers.
    And if you search screenshots I can work with photoshop for your evidence.
    It is a kind of revenge or not ?
  5. KingOssy

Steam:
  6. Death Disturbance

Death Disturbance New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:42731989
    You could make a scam report against him, admins would review it, and if it seemed fake it would be marked as invalid. It is quite obvious to see photoshop.
  7. KingOssy

Steam:
    The admins review it but time passes, enough time to delete or change it for the reported player.
  8. Melkor

Melkor New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:45978671
    I apologise for posting but how is this a mistake?
    Firstly the report http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/76561198042716625-superiorspook.22990/ and the reason of your tag say you were marked for the impersonation with intent to scam. The evidence you had same name as the TF2WH bot is your history of names on SteamRep (http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198042716625?t=1361477749)
    Secondly the screenshot of your reputation in the report thread is same with the one I took (the only difference is the time, because as I live in different timezone it shows up one hour late):
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And thirdly I think the emoticons and lying can help you in no way...
    Sari likes this.
  9. KingOssy

Steam:
    1. Where is your screenshot? I only see the one from Nobel which want to harm me.
    2. Please check my history of names you cannot found any names from tf2wh bots."Sorry, history view is temporarily disabled."
    3. I am not lying, I am only desperate that I got banned. I spend a lot of time in this game especially with trading.
  10. Matymatymaty

Matymatymaty New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:24575279

1. The screenshot taken by Nobel is legit proof, regardless of the motivation the user has to post it.
    Legit proof can be user by other members as proof. Melkor is therefore free to use this screenshot.
    The screenshot below Nobel's screenshot is Melkor's own screenshot.
    2. Your history of names not containing any of the previous names doesn't prove your innocense.
    Screenshot of current list of names: http://i.imgur.com/H1MYhvy.png
    It appears you have had alot of new names recently. The fact that the ones in the screenshot are not on the list does not prove they where not on there at an earlier date.
    3. Telling your own story is not enough. The Steamrep Admins carefully investigate every report made, and they found you guilty.
    You will need proof that what you are saying is not a lie. Since you have no such proof (as of yet, at least), no-one can confirm your story is actully the truth or not.
  11. KingOssy

Steam:
    Its enough when I can found players which can confirm it ?
  12. fluffball13

fluffball13 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:49430834
    KingOssy, you had a "TF2WH" Picture, meaning people could see you as a Bot. You would be lucky to get this Appeal approved.
    TF2WH Bot's are usually in a group or linked to the Website somehow, but next time, Don't put your picture as a TF2 Warehouse logo... :)
  13. KingOssy

Steam:
    Everyone deserves a second chance. I´m not try to scam anyone.
    I only want to trade again.I was offline at the time when the bug at tf2wh was.
    Everyone who knows how to write a bot would notice the difference.
  14. Death Disturbance

Death Disturbance New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:42731989
    And don't make your name the same as a bot
    And don't try and scam someone
  15. fluffball13

fluffball13 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:49430834
    Thats not the Point if you can Notice the difference. You can get some New Comer to TF2 and trade all his items away to a bot he doesn't even know, but thinks its connected to TF2WH.
    Like i said, if your Appeal gets accepted, don't scam. Otherwise, you will get ZERO sympathy in your next appeal.
  16. KingOssy

Steam:
    But that’s not happened. I see it now, I made ​​a mistake and I'm sorry.
    But I guarantee I don’t scam anyone. I've never tried it and never will try it for the future.
    Everyone who trade with me can confirm it, you also can see it on my steam site. ;)
  17. VenGanZa

VenGanZa User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:32312479
    My friend, the only reason various people have posted here, is because before admitting "I made a mistake", you posted various times trying to avoid any of culpability.

It would be been sensible to come clean in your first post, and appeal to the good graces of Admins, rather than messing about with half truths and semantics. You did yourself no favours and if anything lessened you chances of success. I suggest you sit down and think about exactly what you did, and perhaps make a post here to reflect things in a proper light.
  18. KingOssy

Steam:
    All my post are not half truths but full truths. I've done nothing wrong. I cannot edit my first post anymore.
    I apologize that I've just changed my profile and you see it as a scam attempt. <--- Here is the misunderstanding ("mistake") between us.
  19. (VVV)Jirosei8

(VVV)Jirosei8 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:43935976
    How is this a misunderstanding? Changing your profile to a bot's picture and it's username is Impersonation. This violates tf2wh.com's terms of use, Under section three "Attempt to impersonate WH administrators, staff, moderators, sites, groups or bots in any fashion." This right here is enough to be banned from tf2wh. By using the website you agree to the services and violating those services results in being marked. I see no mistake in what has happened. So what was this misunderstanding you are speaking of.
  20. Bluedemon

Bluedemon Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:31851817
    Locking this thread until an appeal admin can get to it. All the evidence is in the reported thread and you were not banned by mistake.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.