1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted 76561198072246564 {MooN} Neonix (SR Scammer)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by SuddenRaid, Jan 23, 2013.

1. SuddenRaid

SuddenRaid Caution on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:55990418
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
    |steamID: {MooN} Neonix
    |steamID32: STEAM_0:0:55990418
    |steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198072246564
    |customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/suddenraid
    |steamrepURL: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198072246564

My Steamrep has been recently marked as scammer, noting that these accounts are my alts ID: xxfallenstarxx and 76561198076140320. I can see the evidence possible for accusing me for this reputation. The first likely reason why I was marked, the signs "{MooN}" and "{Fallen}" are similar, because I have recruited for a clan of this ID: Professional22. I have ABSOLUTELY NO idea with him using the tag "{" and "}" what he was trying to achieve, we just became friends through trading. The second is that on Steady (76561198076140320) he has me and {Fallen} Fantastic (xxfallenstarxx) as a friend, this makes it look like I am his alternate, but he added me because he wanted another account for idling and if he was caught in a trade, he would ask me for help. The final reason is, I looked as his account, Both {Fallen} Fantastic (xxfallenstarxx) and Steady (76561198076140320) have a name change history of Mattie!'s name, but I do not. I am completely being honest, I had told him to take off his Profile picture of Mattie!'s picture or he will get banned, but he didn't listen. Also he told me why he changed his name, he was just fooling around and messaging me that he would want to buy my unusual, I had fiquired it was him because I put a nickname for him. {Fallen} Fantastic (xxfallenstarxx) and Steady (76561198076140320) is the same person. I am very sorry Mattie! for your troubles with my friend, but his stupidity made me come to this mess.

Links : My account http://steamrep.com/?id=76561198072246564
    Steady : http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198076140320
    {Fallen} Fantastic : http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198073116292

Note : {Fallen}Fantastic has changed his name to FallenKnight and has used a method to erase his name history of "Mattie!<at work, sorry>" This is proven by seeing his name changed ten times already with random names.

Attached Files:

2. SuddenRaid

Steam:
    Update : My friend had also unfriended Steady from {Fallen} Fantastic (FallenKnight)

So did I
  3. ShadowZombie

ShadowZombie Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:56425282
    Mattie I'm really sorry for the trouble but Neonix isn't my alt Steady is my little brothers account so he tried to troll my friend here. Neonix didn't have anything to do with impostering as you. The only reason why i have {Fallen} is because Fallen was my clan in another game and Neonix Is in a Legit clan {Moon}. We have Nothing Related,We only met in a trade.Sorry for the Misunderstanding.
  4. SuddenRaid

Steam:
    It's been 6 months...How many appeals are there?
  5. Maddux

Maddux New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:20658158
    A lot, just check the subforum. Dont worry though, everybody gets their chance.
  6. SuddenRaid

Steam:
    Update : I changed my name to "PixelAura", I am not "{MooN} Neonix" anymore.
  7. SuddenRaid

Steam:
    Been a year since I appealed. Sigh I just want to get this false tag off my name.
  8. SuddenRaid

Steam:
    Also, I just want to point out. The account that I was supposedly "an alternate" to is always online/active whenever I am on. I'm being honest, he's just a friend. I have nothing to do with him impersonating Mattie.
  9. SuddenRaid

Steam:
    Also, isn't unrealistic if you would mark me for just being on his friends list? Like that has little proof of me being an alternate of that account.
  10. SuddenRaid

Steam:
    Just pointing out, He also used the word "fallen" in both of his accounts. I have not.
  11. SuddenRaid

Steam:
    After 3 years, I wanted to point out that my account and Fallen's(76561198073116292) account are still very active, proving that his and my accounts are not alternate accounts. Both accounts have 1000 hours+ in game time for each game. You can also tell from the profile level, each profile has been put together very well for a strong first impression on visitors. Also, Fallen has still retained his name "Fallen" as the main way of identification, the same name on the account that was originally tagged as the impersonator. This means the tagged account is undoubtedly his alternate account.

P.S. 3 years has given me more maturity and patience, so I am able to wait a little longer as I believe I do have enough evidence now to prove that these accounts are not alts. Ironically, Fallen and I have became very good friends since the event, as we look past this unfortunate event. But, it would be nice having the tag removed one day.

Thanks for reading!
  12. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    None of that really matters to us in terms of your appeal. Saying that, since your appeal is very old, you can add me on steam and I can expedite it.
  13. SuddenRaid

Steam:
    I added you, I'm just waiting for you to get online. But, you didn't get on for the past 36 hours, however, I noticed you are active on this forum which I should be able to get your attention so we can process this appeal. Thank you!
  14. You Are The One

Steam:
    Conditionally downgraded pending rest of appeal.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**
    Last edited: Jan 9, 2017
  15. SuddenRaid

Steam:
    Hey steamrep admins, it’s been about 6 months since the downgrade to SR Caution and I just wanted a following mainly regarding to You Are The One as he is the one who setup the terms of the final stages of this appeal. But, I’m absolutely fine with being patient about this because I know the steamrep team is busy. It’s just the thread is almost becoming 4 years old and I’ve complied with You Are The One’s terms for 6 months now and he said he was willing to drop the tag if I do so. But after our confrontation, the thread was left on standby for the duration. Thanks steamrep team!
  16. SuddenRaid

Steam:
    Also I just want to state, these events occurred when I was only 14 years old. I was naive and ignorant of the the steamrep system to let the incident pass by. I apologize for it, but I’m now older and surprising that I’m 18 now and I look back on this and realize how old this thread is and learned a lot of trading, reputations, and steam in general. This incident really helped me learn and I only wish for justice in the end. Best regards!!
  17. You Are The One

Steam:
    As we previously discussed, stop sharing connections if you do not want to be mistakenly thought of a scammer alternate account or a defacto alt of the scammer. As long as you do that, ill grant your appeal.