1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid 76561197994747356 14 Miracle "paypal chargeback/dispute scammer"

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by BaDRuLe, Jul 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BaDRuLe

BaDRuLe New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41780149
    Scammer

victim : me

Summary:

This guy added me to buy some buds, as i wrote on outpost trade, if ppl have no rep they should go first. he said he will go first for 2 buds. he sent the payment and asked for another bud and 52 eksy for 135. i said okay. he sent me 135 dollars for 1 buds anf 52 keys. afeter that he asked for the houwar and i asked him for a rep. he said he doesnt have rep. then i told him that he smells fishy and didnt sold the houwar.

today i see that he opened a dispute on paypal. i am now have -217 $ paypal balance (i can add the screenie if needed)

here is the convo bewtween me and him as screenshots

miracle scammer.jpg miracle scammer2.jpg miracle scammer3.jpg

he has to be tagged immediately. if i am searching his friends about my buds and keys that i will keep them under suvelliance. if i see any of those i will report them as his alt accounts.

ty and keep up the good work sr!
  2. BaDRuLe

BaDRuLe New User

Steam:
    ty for the comment Scorezz
  3. Fkids

Fkids New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:33866907
    You need to provide screenshots from PayPal as an evidence.
  4. Sjru

Sjru Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    Steam:
    Hello, can you provide a screenshot of your paypal history and trading history?
  5. BaDRuLe

BaDRuLe New User

Steam:
    is this enuff? i can show the disputes screenshots too....

Attached Files:

6. SaMpLeS WoRlD

SaMpLeS WoRlD New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:24725856
    Hello, I'd really like for an admin or moderator to add me because this is the fourth or fifth time that I've come across a chargeback scammer (including this guy); and I'm tired of seeing people fall for their tricks. I sell keys on outpost so I have these guys add me quite often. I've encountered http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198067285663 and http://tf2-trader.com/index.php?topic=24028.0 . If it weren't for my suspicion of the guy in the second link, he probably wouldn’t have been proven guilty and would still be scamming.

I tried to contact Helen but she just ignored me so I hope I can get at least a moderator, so I can notify someone when I see suspicious activity. I've had enough of watching these scams reports getting created when I could have done something about it (with the help of a Mod./Admin).

Here's the chat I had with Miracle http://imgur.com/PBKfiJc when he tried to buy buds I wasn’t even selling for money (this immediately raised my suspicion and I just played along to see what he was up to).
  7. Sjru

Sjru Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    Steam:
    Can you provide your trading history?
  8. Sjru

Sjru Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    Steam:
    Enough time has been given and the user failed to give the requested info.

As such, I'll archive this report. Feel free to remake one and link it to here, should you get the info requested.

Thanks!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.