1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Justice - TF2TP and STEAPREP Scammer Mark

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by TF2Turkiye | Justice, Jul 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TF2Turkiye | Justice

TF2Turkiye | Justice New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:48205046
    | steamname: Justice (͡๏̯͡๏)
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:0:48205046
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198056675820
    | customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/justjustice
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198056675820

I want to say, scammer tag given me like 12 hours before, and TF2TP ban gived me 13 hour before. I bought these unusals from a guy who have only 1 unusual in his backpack, first time that ı chacked his back pack I thinked liked he is scammer, but after he said me, in his main account he have a lot of unusals and he is saving them forom scamming, that is why he is selling those unusuals from other account. And if you ask for price, ı bought these unusual for 2 buds less than ıts minimumu price in market ;

Market Price His Price
    - Cloudy Moon Tossle 10 Bud 8 Bud
    - Burning Moddest Pile Of Hat 17 Bud 14 Bud (**)
    - Green Energy Big Country 1.5 Bud 1 Bud
    -Secret Big Country 5 Bud 3 Bud

(**) Bought Moddest and Tossle at the same time and when ı buy 2 at the same time +1 buds discount.

After when I sow the prices, I think like this is not a scammer price, ı know the scammers price because lots of them offered me and ı reported them in here.

If you want a litle bit mine ideas abbout myself ; I can do any think to be a believable person, couse I'm admin in 10 server, over 300 persons knows me as an admin, and ı lots of them truest me. Some of thems gives me unusual to test, some of them gives me item to test etc, ı thing they are beling me. For this reasons ı can do everythink to be believable person. My account was scammed when ı f2p play, when ı was going to buy bills hat, ın these times ı understood being a scammed is makes your feeling very bad, you will be broken, you think like they made you stupide treatment. That is why ı can not scam person anyway.
    Like 4 month ago, ı bought Scorhing Flames Team Captain for 18 bud, and ı go to Steam Rep admin Chaos, and ı said him;

I was not thinked that ıt was scammed, if it going to be a problem about my account ı can gıve ıt for the price that ı bought it, ı can do anythin for my account.

And I want to say 1 more think but it's neet to be private, ıf the admin who busy with those things can sand me chat in forum ı can tell.

Any way, thanks for every one who will be busy with my problem.

The account that I bought tham;
    http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198083817164 (Bought Moddest and Tossle)
    http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198083774928 (Bought Big Countries)

Attached Files:

• !!.JPG
      !!.JPG
      File size:
      23.5 KB
      Views:
    • !!!.JPG
      !!!.JPG
      File size:
      38.3 KB
      Views:
    • !.JPG
      !.JPG
      File size:
      36.9 KB
      Views:
  2. TF2Turkiye | Justice

Steam:
    And ı want to say 1 more point, the persons who ı bought those unusuals do not have any tag but ı have scammer tag because of buying scammed unusual.
  3. Evanescence

Evanescence New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:19459148
    No need to bring your entire friends list here to say there's a mistake.

You already been warnedabout this and this is not your first offence about this.

It's hardly a "mistake" when you did it multiple times...

And with 7 scammers as friend, you surely dipping in something suspicious huh.
    Sari likes this.
  4. TF2Turkiye | Justice

Steam:
    Most of them who ı did not know scammer, ım not chacking my friends are scammer every day. I was know only Prowl and he ıs my friend, we were never traded. He stopped trade and TF2. And you are not someone who have permition ın this subject. My first worming was Scorch TC event. And I reported my self in that event.
  5. TF2Turkiye | Justice

Steam:
    I want to say 2 more think;
    1 )When ı bought these unusuals this guy did not have any tag on Steam Rep or TF2TP that is why how ı can know ıs he scammer ? Couse prices was not scammer price.
    2) Let we posit I was know they were scammer, is that punisment is scammer tag ?
  6. daemon

daemon Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:26049181
    I've hidden the "plus rep coments" in this thread. Please do not ask for more rep comments.

I'm going to ask that you appeal the ban with TF2TP first. The added scammer tag is contingent on their ban. If that appeal is successful, come back here.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
    TF2Turkiye | Justice likes this.
  7. TF2Turkiye | Justice

Steam:

Ok, you can delete they write it when I said this situation. You can ask but they was not have any tag in any where when we trade.
  8. Chimi

Chimi New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:683286
    The reason you were banned from TF2TP was because you made multiple trades with an account I would deem highly suspicious. When you contacted the user, he was a Level 0 Steam Account without any games, with 1-2 extremely expensive unusuals in his backpack. You then purchased unusuals that were recently hijacked and duplicated through Steam Support. This type of setup has happened multiple times with your account. You are a repeat offender.
  9. TF2Turkiye | Justice

Steam:
    As I said, he said me he selling them with his other account, because he have a lot of unusual in his main account and it was logical because the unusuals price was not low that much. I been in same sturation ony 1 more time and in that time, I added Steam Rep admin Chaos and talked about it, in other way, ı reported my self.
  10. Chimi

Chimi New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:683286
    All of your trades here http://www.tf2outpost.com/user/76561198056675820 quote "100% CLEAN" and you are selling hats you spent 20 buds on for a combined 30 buds. 10 buds over, not 2 buds. There are multiple patterns here, showing deception, misplaced ethics and I do not want you selling your items on tf2tp.com.
  11. TF2Turkiye | Justice

Steam:
    First;
    8 + 14 = 22

Second;
    I said %100 Clean because it is not dupped, and ı wasn't know that he is scammer when ı oppen that trade.

Fourth;
    As you know buyers make good bargaining in OutPost when I sell it it will be 18 Buds, and as you know ın TF2TP ı wrote 18 for its price because in TF2TP buyers do not make bargaining that much.
  12. TF2Turkiye | Justice

Steam:
    And the person who I bought them still not banned in Steam Rep. You are banned me for buying scammed unusual but you not banned him for Scammeing.
  13. TF2Turkiye | Justice

Steam:
    Is there any one here ? I may have heart attack :(
  14. daemon

daemon Retired Staff

Steam:
    both sellers that you linked in your first post were marked yesterday. who else are you referencing?
  15. TF2Turkiye | Justice

Steam:
    Only tham but, they do not have SR Scammer tag.
  16. Evanescence

Evanescence New User

Steam:
    You will still need to appeal your TF2TP tag first.
    But going at Otacon comments, good luck LOL.
  17. ForteSP

ForteSP New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:32783182

Did you even check his SR profile? He doesn't have a TF2TP Scammer tag. If you want to help, please make sure you have your facts correct before you go blathering nonsense.
  18. Scooty Puff Jr.

Scooty Puff Jr. New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:34050552
    He does have a TP caution though, and from what I'm seeing, the caution will stay, but the SR tag is up to the SR admins.
    ForteSP likes this.
  19. Evanescence

Evanescence New User

Steam:

I've never said a SCAMMER tag.
    And as he had a TF2TP, always better to appeal them first huh, giving him more chance in his SR scammer tag appeal huh.

So please, read correctly before insulting me.
  20. daemon

daemon Retired Staff

Steam:
    Hi - after further review I've downgraded the SR scammer tag to a SR caution tag for trading high values with scammers. That tag is permanent and cannot be further appealed.

The TF2TP caution tag results from talking with TF2TP admins and their ban of Justice. That tag will remain until TF2TP unbans him, on July 14th, 2014.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.