1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Im tagged as a reddit scammer, but cannot protest a ban

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Nomlin, Jul 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nomlin

Nomlin New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41135988
    Here is the story I posted as a message to the moderators on r/tf2trade:

Hello. I think (2?) years ago I participated in a reddit secret santa and was given an item. But, I was foolish and didn't take the trade seriously, and I forgot to give my partner an item. The mods contacted me during the event and I believe I was rude with my response. I apologize for my behavior (if you remember) and I was hoping that I could possibly have my "reddit scammer" tag removed on steam rep. Ever since that secret santa I generally quit playing TF2 regularly, but I have recently been wanting to pick it up again. So fortunately, I was able to contact my previous secret santa partner and give him the item he deserved. I have provided a picture of my inventory history (this was last year: http://i.imgur.com/UCLgeXT.png [mighty morphine Homione Granger) I haven't had any contact with him since but feel free to try and get a hold of him. I'm sure he will vouch for me.
    Again, I apologize for my rude behavior some time ago. I have since then matured and I want to take TF2/Steam trading more seriously and professionally. I hope I can expect a positive response. Thanks for taking the time to read my story.
    And btw, I attempted to get my rep appealed for Judgement on steam rep, so I followed the instructions and it led me to the page on tf2trade for reddit to protest a ban. But I am not banned, I only with to have my steam rep as a "reddit scammer" removed. Again thanks for taking the time to consider. I would appreciate a follow up response if it is not to much trouble.

My problem is in the bottom paragraph, so I decided that I should post a forum post as well just to be sure I'm doing this right. I would very much love my tag to be removed so I can take trading more seriously.
  2. Nomlin

Nomlin New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41135988
  3. RetroPCx

RetroPCx New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:56032999
    You should also try contacting one of the TF2 Reddit admins.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.