1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected 76561197999503701 Numi (SOP Scammer)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Numi, Mar 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Numi

Numi Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:19618986
    |steamID: Numi
    |steamID32: STEAM_0:1:19618986
    |steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197999503701
    |customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/koumyaku
    |steamrepURL: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561197999503701

Hello.
    About 2 years ago I scammed a guy at sourceop.com. If I remember correctly I stole 2 buds and a bunch of hats from him. He was trying to sell his entire backpack for about 500$. I managed to make him agree to give me half of the items after which I would pay him... but ofcourse as my steamRep shows, I ran off. The following day my steam account was disabled. This continued about 2 weeks after which Valve agreed to make an exception to their rules. They gave me my account back but as a fair punishment, they deleted my entire tf2 backpack's content. I learned my lesson since then and haven't been scamming at all. I use tf2outpost.com to get most of my trading done. I have never sold stolen items there and I never plan to. This morning I was banned by the System due to my steamRep. Even though I deserve this for what I did, I believe 2 years was enough time for me to change. I hope you guys would understand and give me a second chanse, I was ok with not being abble to use tf2warehouse.com and being kicked from most trading servers, but tf2outpost.com was all I had and now that it's gone too, I'm getting low on places to trade at.Thanks in advance, Numi<3
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
  3. Numi

Numi Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    I didn't repay him because I couldn't and still have no idea how to even find his profile. I believe he was going to quit steam so thats why he was selling his entire tf2 backpack. The second guy from your link is just part of the same streak. I got a few vintage hats, removed and blocked him. Later that day I went on and scammed the other guy... aaand the next day I got my account disabled for a while. I haven't tryed to scam anyone after that, since Valve support even said on their reply email that activating my account again is a very rare exception to their zero tolerance policies toward scammers. I think I have the profile of the 2nd guy, pretty sure it's him:
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/123illthrowpee
  4. You Are The One

Steam:
    You were disabled, so I assume you made a support ticket to valve?
    can you please post it?
  5. Numi

Numi Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    Hotdawg, I actually found it! (yes I know my statement to valve sounds very dumb)

Attached Files:

6. You Are The One

Steam:
    why are the replies of yours missing? you can blank out any payment info/codes but I would like to see the complete ticket (also please block out your account name for your accounts security)

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  7. Numi

Numi Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    I have no idea why they are missing, the ticket page is just like that and I can't really find the actual emails from 2 years ago. I don't think they have anything too important on them, just the picture of my tf2 cd key that they wanted and the final reply is me being hyperactive and happy that I got my account back.
  8. You Are The One

Steam:
    Wish their was more context to the ticket via your replies. Besides http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198034317232 what other Steam accounts do you have or can be linked to you even if not yours.

also, what forum names did you use at sourceop?
  9. Numi

Numi Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    I don't think I even registered to sourceop but if I did the name probably was Hell Man. As for steam accounts, I have one that I use for idling (rarely because i'm lazy):
    http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198045478886/

Also is it just me that didn't fully understand your question, because I have no idea who this Alex_cause-love guy is.
  10. You Are The One

Steam:
  11. Numi

Numi Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    Oh yeah, I guess it is me. I just tryed to log in there with the password I use on everything and it worked. Sorry for the mix up, I just thought if this happened 2 years ago then my nickname would be the one I used back then.
  12. Numi

Numi Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    P.S. I'm guessing I registered that account long after the scamming, because there is no way I could have been using this nickname 2 years ago, when I came up with it a year later.
  13. You Are The One

Steam:
    Accept my invite please
  14. You Are The One

Steam:
    I am going to have to deny this appeal.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.