1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

How do i update my steamrep name

Discussion in 'Discussion Archive' started by {OB} Pikachu, Jul 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. {OB} Pikachu

{OB} Pikachu New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:40767518
    it shows as {ob} pikachu but that is a name i used in like mid 2012 when i joined steamrep, how do i change it to be up to date with my current steam name, assuredgalaxy?
  2. Hitman Sparky

Hitman Sparky User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:13772726
    It should automatically update the latest cache of your profile. It looks fine to me.
  3. AcesGamer

AcesGamer User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:19877328
  4. DataStorm

DataStorm Retired Staff

the steamrep forum name isn't synced with the account, to prevent that ppl change it way too frequently. I can as a exception change the forum name for someone, but its not some for regular changes.

Also, Identity is very close to keeping the same nickname/avatar for a long time, for Identity exists for a larger part of recognition.
  5. Panda :3

Panda :3 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:42160393

Not sure if this is the right place to ask for this, but since this thread is on the topic, is there anyway you could update my forum name to "Panda :3 ⇋HG-A⇌"? Just to reflect that I am no longer active in the group in which I am tagged. It would also help recognize me on here as an HG admin if I had the tag :p
  6. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    no

@data; should have said no and closed the thread.
  7. DataStorm

DataStorm Retired Staff

I said by exception. And just to change "Tags" isn't a reason imo.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.