1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid 76561198009541065 (Macic)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by {OB} Pikachu, Jul 20, 2013.

1. {OB} Pikachu

{OB} Pikachu New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:40767518
  2. Macic

Macic New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:24637668
    enough of this actually, I leave it to the admins to resolve the issue, I have better things to do than fight with complete jealous morons.
  3. Macic

Macic New User

Steam:
    YES, IT WAS MY SECONDARY BEFORE YOU CHANGED THE f✿✿✿✿✿✿ PASSWORD AND EMAIL AND TOOK IT FROM ME, AND NOW YOU USE IT FOR SCAMMING TRICKS AND ATTEMPTING TO GET MY ACCOUNT BANNED. JESUS f✿✿✿ OFF ALREADY
  4. {OB} Pikachu

{OB} Pikachu New User

Steam:
    macic you literally just admitted that scammer alt was yours of course your leaving the argument because you are getting a nice hot sr scammer tag served crispy
  5. {OB} Pikachu

{OB} Pikachu New User

Steam:
    macic, you are officially a butthurt lunatic doing anything he can to not get tradebanned
    tell me, how was i going to steal your account
    give me proof of me trying to steal your account
    all that pot is going to your head macic
  6. Macic

Macic New User

Steam:
    "give me proof of me trying to steal your account" why don't you give the admins on this site proof it was me on the account? oh wait you CANT BECAUSE IT WAS NOT ME IT WAS YOU
  7. {OB} Pikachu

{OB} Pikachu New User

Steam:
    macic your still avoiding my question
    give the admins here proof, its what they want!
    you struggling to prove nothing is enough proof
  8. Macic

Macic New User

Steam:
    Ok. this is my last reply here, why don't you look at your past posts on this thread? You have no proof whatsoever that it was me on that account and i used to have a chatlog where you said you're going to change email info on the secondarymacicacc. Now if you want to talk to me more don't be a complete p✿✿✿✿ and block me just add me if you're so bloody smart
  9. Macic

Macic New User

Steam:
    Now stop getting my f✿✿✿✿✿✿ acc tradebanned i didn't even do anything -.-'
  10. {OB} Pikachu

{OB} Pikachu New User

Steam:
    macic, your struggling and proving jack s✿✿✿
  11. XxSYSTEMXz

XxSYSTEMXz New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:39994370
    this guy named coollleer contacted me to say that he wanted to trade bully for assassin's creed brotherhood. I bought the game and then he told me that he wanted me to go first because trading didnt work for him. Bullshit. it said that he had cancelled the trade his profile said that he was russian and they use rubles. But he was talking about euros clearly saying that he wasnt russian. Then i told him to send me his steamtrades rep and he sent it to me but it redirected to a different person. he said it was a steam glitch. then i asked him if he wanted the game for himself but when i checked the real coollleer's game list, He already had bully on his game list. Idiot. then he started calling me a troll and then eventually i said that if he didnt want to go first then that was fine with me. so i decided to just stop the trade. Now He is trying to impersonate Naporsocapo which adds more proof that he is trying to scam people. Please block this idiot so he wont scam you guys like he almost did to me.

Coollleer real profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197979919031
    Naporsocapo real profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197979919031
    Impersonator: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198055642737/ -That is The Profile that Macic Uses to Scam people
  12. XxSYSTEMXz

XxSYSTEMXz New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:39994370
    He uses a Different profile to change his name to the one of a trader that has 100+ Rep and if he doesent succeed in his scam then he changes his name to the one of another trader that has +100 Rep
  13. {OB} Pikachu

{OB} Pikachu New User

Steam:
    Honestly macic, if that account was mine, why would i post this thread to get it marked as a sr scammer?
  14. daemon

daemon Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:26049181
  15. {OB} Pikachu

{OB} Pikachu New User

Steam:
    No, i do not have access to that account.
  16. daemon

daemon Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:26049181
    Thread closed - Macic, you should probably add me.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  17. Hrga

Hrga New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:25319842
    Macic isn't a scammer.. He doesn't even own this account anymore are you all blind? I explained everything very carefully and you didn't understand it again.. He is not a scammer this pikachu i lying that he doesn't own that account because he hacked it probably.. that account is hacked and controlled by another person!!! Don't blame macic cuz this pikachu aka. assuredgalaxy is pissed because he tryed to scamm macic for cards and everything else including of stealing account so probably this pikachu is guilty for everything but just pretending to be innocent. Please belive me I traded with macic many times and everything go just clean and perfect!
  18. Hrga

Hrga New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:25319842

Well you got a nice clean story that's for sure but it's not Macic obviously it's someone else. Macic isn't that stupid to do something like that. And I am sorry that you lost your money but I saw yesterday that bully was on a discount so there is a plus I mean that is not too much of a money. But this is not about macic it's about some other dude who hacked his account and I am guessing it's pikachu aka. AssuredGalaxy but he is playing here nice and clean and before everything this happend he told Macic that he will take his account for himself and everything that he possesed in that account so that's fishy. But all I am saying that Macic isn't guilty and this topic is useless it should be maded for pikachu aka. AssuredGalaxy not for Macic!!!!
  19. Macic

Macic New User

Steam:
    i added this daemon admin to talk about this, i was unrightfully banned.
  20. Macic

Macic New User

Steam:
    uploading this for admin daemon
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 12, 2014