1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

SteamRep and Wicked Afterlife Representing at San Diego Comicon! WITH PICS!

Discussion in 'SteamRep General Discussion' started by Kaz (ЩĄ), Jul 22, 2013.

1. Kaz (ЩĄ)

Kaz (ЩĄ) Partner Community

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:5496089
    HelenAngel likes this.
  2. Sari

Sari Helpful Member

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:50710336
    This doesn't really have anything to do with SR

Just sayin
  3. DataStorm

DataStorm Retired Staff

I saw a couple scammers there, ban them!!!!

*just joking
    Sari, HelenAngel and Hitman Sparky like this.
  4. Kaz (ЩĄ)

Steam:
    Being SteamRep is a Gaming community having to do with Gaming, and Steam games in general I say it does and you are wrong Sir. #GeneralThreadDuhhhhh

LULz DataStorm. GET THE BAN HAMMER OUT! hahaha.
  5. DataStorm

DataStorm Retired Staff

hmm, no, SR isn't a gaming community.
    1. Gaming: we have no game servers. We do provide services to game communities for their game servers.
    2. Community: Forums exist primarily to inform and have reports and appeals etc. None are based on any form of rallying gamers to go to a certain server to play, or other activities then related to tagging scammers.
  6. Kaz (ЩĄ)

Steam:
    I retract my statement, SteamRep has nothing to do with gaming. Nothing at all (warning: Sarcasm) . In fact it's purely about itself.

WOW peeps.. Without the gaming part it wouldn't exist thus I consider it a Gaming Community (as it supports GAMERS).

Not a gaming community, my god...
    1:05 PM - ЩĄ | KAZ: Would you say SteamRep is somewhat a gaming community?
    1:06 PM - ЩĄ | KAZ: In an extremely general way.
    1:06 PM - ♡HelenAngel♡: Yeah
    1:06 PM - ЩĄ | KAZ: thx.
  7. HelenAngel

HelenAngel Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:8627755
    He asked my opinion and I thought he should post it here because I thought it would fun if anyone we knew was in these pictures. Clearly these are people who are fans of the games we support.

I just thought it would be neat if some of our mods/admins/community members were there & in these pics.

*Edit- So blame me, not him.
  8. Kaz (ЩĄ)

Steam:
    SteamRep supports the Gaming Community, not only that but they are the De-Facto Police for the online trading community below STEAM. Supporting the Community which we serve is what SteamRep is all about. This builds character and will help lift the image of SteamRep in the Steam Trading/gaming community. And frankly SteamRep can use all the good image support it can take.

I'm not in any of the pics since I was the one taking all the pics. However it's nice to show SUPPORT in any way towards the people SteamRep is here for in the first place.

SUPPORT THE GAMING COMMUNITY, don't belittle it or its supporters.
    HelenAngel likes this.
  9. DataStorm

DataStorm Retired Staff

a tf2 character displaying a SR member would be a Medic with a staple gun which staples signs saying "Scammer" onto others (blue and red), with a SQUARE medic caller baloon with the SR logo: [+]
    HelenAngel and Clive like this.
  10. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    in many ways it looks like a TF2 "where's waldo" photo.... I do however have this sneaky feeling Datastorm is really that little girl in the blue with the bat standing beside the baloonicorn in this picture:

[​IMG]
  11. DataStorm

DataStorm Retired Staff

I would be the engineer....
    HelenAngel likes this.
  12. HelenAngel

HelenAngel Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:8627755
    Wow, the guy on the right- I LOVE his scattergun! I just absolutely love these pictures! :D