1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined 76561198028830464 -FW- Baka (PAYPAL CHARGEBACK)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Strife, Aug 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Strife

Strife New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:6058895
    Victim:
    | steamname: ☁TTT☁ Strife S> Buds for $
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:1:6058895

Scammer:
    | steamname: -FW- Baka
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:0:34282368
    | customURL:

Description: He added me as he was interested in buying a pair of buds. I checked him out on Steamrep, I saw he had been active since 2011 and had a few related +Reps on him Steam wall, not yet marked as a Scammer. He sends me the money, I trade him the earbuds and then I look at my Paypal a few hours later and realised the money was charged back within minutes after the trade. I've done something over 250 paypal trades on Sourceop with no trouble of chargebacks so far. It's a shame it's happened but I'm just glad it was a smaller trade than some of the others I've done. I'll have to be a bit stricter I guess. I asked him about it on Steam a few hours after the trade and he removed me instantly.

He sent the money at 8:36pm as shown in the paypal payment. In the trade history you can see I traded him the buds at 8.38pm. I don't have the original chat history but as I found out about the chargeback a few hours later and I don't tend to keep inactive steam conversations open. I'm very reputable and I would have no reason at all to target anyone falsely. I hope this doesn't go unpunished as he's stolen my buds and I've re-submitted the thread with pictures attached accordingly. The longer it takes for him to get marked the more damage he can do to others...

Let me know if anything else is needed, thanks.​

Attached Files:

2. Nero Chinki

Nero Chinki New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:30535511
    Thank you for reporting, Pretender will look into this when he can.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  3. Edward.

Edward. SteamRep Admin Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:30537130
    Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:30537130
    Hello,

Without the Steam chat agreement/discussion about the trade we can't continue with this report.

Declined.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.