1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived 76561198055028898 Serious Scamming Buisness

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by $Dat$Benny$, Aug 29, 2013.

1. $Dat$Benny$

$Dat$Benny$ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:47381585
    |SteamName| [-PYD-] Worthy
    |Steam Profile| http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198055028898/
    |SteamID| I couldn't get the link to my ID due to unable to connect the contact, so I linked the profile above. I apologise for this. I couldn't obtain the link for the format either.

A few months ago, I went on holiday. It was difficult as I couldn't update and log into my Steam. I take my Gaming seriously. It does mean a lot too me, as sad as it sounds. So I came back from my Holiday, and logged into my account. I was searching through Fourms, as I like the threat of an admin position. It makes me feel secure and worth something. So I got a bit bored, so I wanted to get some new items too make me feel comfortable. So I hopped into Warehouse... And I see I'm banned. I thought it wasn't such a big deal, I was a little upset as I use it quite a lot. But then I logged into a few trade servers. I was banned on them because of this SR Scamming. It's getting quite serious and my items are perfect as they are. So... If you wouldnt mind removing this situation. It would be a sponsor to my gaming, thank you everyone.

Thank You for letting me trying to appeal here. Thanks everyone.
  2. The Raptor

The Raptor New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:35510660
  3. MonkeyNinja223

MonkeyNinja223 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:52762791
  4. $Dat$Benny$

$Dat$Benny$ New User

Steam:
    I have apologised, and I'm not denying it. I was just pointing out that I have been hacked before, and I have never scammed anyone. The thing is, I have apologised even though it wasn't me. I think you should unmark me because, I am being honest and loyal. I hope this is enough to prove myself. But if not it's no problem at all.
  5. MonkeyNinja223

MonkeyNinja223 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:52762791
    "it wasn't me"

How it wasn't you ? You was hacked by someone ? Please proof that out with screenshots.
  6. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    are you claiming you were hacked and it was a hacker? or it was you who attempted to scam?
  7. $Dat$Benny$

$Dat$Benny$ New User

Steam:
    I'm claiming I have been hacked, I have no proof. I have nothing, I'm being as honest as possible. This is most likely to be denied but thx for your time. The main reason I did this to try and remove my tag on the servers, but again thx for your time.
  8. You Are The One

Steam:
  9. $Dat$Benny$

$Dat$Benny$ New User

Steam:
    I don't have any alternate accounts, I couldn't get mpthat specific date, so here's my entire inventory history http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198055028898/inventoryhistory/ I did an email check, managed to get into my account changed my password. Steam support sent me emails on how to recover, and before I knew it I was playing... With my items. With my friends...With a scammer tag.
  10. You Are The One

Steam:
    Please disclose any alternate accounts you have or can be linked to you even if not yours.
    Please screenshot your trade history between July 22, to Aug 12, 2012.
    Becides not doing what I already asked, you can also screenshot and upload your steam support ticket.
  11. $Dat$Benny$

$Dat$Benny$ New User

Steam:
    I'm not sure exactly what you want me to do, I have no proof...

Can't screenshot :/
  12. Arnej

Arnej New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:20654829
  13. $Dat$Benny$

$Dat$Benny$ New User

Steam:
    I actually gave Arnej one of my unusual hats. I've apologised and made a big mistake. He forgave me :)
  14. Knucklejoe

Knucklejoe New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:46918739
    Can't screenshot, eh? Take a look at this: http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/howto-provide-evidence-with-screenshots.3488/
    That thread also shows how to get to your trade history. Take a shot of it showing what the One asked for and upload it with the Upload a File button.

One more thing... How can we be sure that you are actually the owner of the account? How did you get it back from whoever "hijacked" you? That's kinda important.
  15. $Dat$Benny$

$Dat$Benny$ New User

Steam:
    Thanks for the screenshot advice. Il use it but I'm not sure it will be needed after what Arnej said. Btw I got my account back by getting help from my parents and brother. I used the email and the code and secured and changed my password. Thanks for replying with good advice so quickly. If the screenshot is needed after what Arnej said reply again below. And thanks.
  16. Knucklejoe

Knucklejoe New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:46918739
    As of yet, you have not given any proof showing that you were hacked and have regained control of the account. You have also not shown your trade history as the One asked you to.
    (The link only shows up for you, for the rest of us, it just redirects to our own inventory.)

You need to show some kind of proof that you are who you say you are and that you do have control of your account.
  17. $Dat$Benny$

$Dat$Benny$ New User

Steam:
    Okay. Give me some time to download the screenshot. Thanks.
  18. Arnej

Arnej New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:20654829
    Just saw this post
    . He didn't give me anything. I don't know why he posted that gave me unusual. Since he don't reply to my steam messages, I say here: don't try to scam all of us with your "redemption". I posted my message above because I think that he really changed his mind about scam, but maybe he is trying to lie again.