1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198044866919 (Dryman)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by dragonhuman, May 1, 2012.

1. dragonhuman

dragonhuman New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:25985902
    Not sure if it'd go here but it's something I need to address/ get assistance on.

Victim:
    steamID: Daleksax
    steamID32: STEAM_0:0:43196708
    steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198046659144
    customURL:
    steamrepURL: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198046659144

So I was added dryman97 (paypal [email protected])
    who was cashing out and sold me his backpack for 35$ PayPal (of which I sent an additional 3.50$ later of my own will due to feeling like getting a good deal). He had nothing marked on steam rep and went first (for a total of about 500 items) and nothing went wrong.

Later that day (this happened today) I was contacted by the above stated victim (on tf2 outpost( accusing me of hijacking his account. I told him to contact steam support and here I am.

I have pictures of our conversation, but that is on a school computer and am typing this on my iPod.

Our conversation on tf2outpost
    http://www.tf2outpost.com/trade/1536375
  2. dragonhuman

dragonhuman New User

Steam:
  3. HelenAngel

HelenAngel Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:8627755
    I'm curious as to how Dryman got all the items. Is Daleksax trying to say that Dryman somehow stole his items or that Dryman was an alt? If you are in contact with Daleksax, can you get him to post in here? Also, can you please post a screenshot of your inventory history showing the trade? Thanks! :)
  4. dragonhuman

dragonhuman New User

Steam:
    Well he came to me first accussing me of hijacking his account/ receiving his stolen items. Originally I thought that the hijacker had come straight from his account with just a rename but checked past names and saw nothing of which then realized he was still my friends.

I linked him to this trade it will ask him to post here also. As to my steam trading history I most likely cannot get onto a computer untill Thursday morning when I'm back at school, I will take screenshots of the two tradesand my conversation with him.
  5. daleksax

daleksax New User

Hello, I'm daleksax, let me tell my side of the story or what i know so far.

Yesterday afternoon when i get back from school i went and checked tf2 outpost to check on some of my trades and when i looked in on my backpack i noticed almost all of my 178 items were gone, the only things there were my untradables and my crates. I assumed that someone had hijacked my account and given their other account all the items, I had been hijacked before except it was just my account and not my inventory so i knew the signs. I first realized when my account may have been hijacked when i tried to log into steam and my pasword had changed just like the last time i was hijacked. I was fortunatly able to quickly get my account back.

Today i tracked my items to dracix trueclaw (dragonhuman) where i found out he had bought my items and more from someone under the name of Dryman97, this is as far as the story goes and i would assume that Dryman97 was the one who had hijacked me.
  6. dragonhuman

dragonhuman New User

Steam:
  7. dragonhuman

dragonhuman New User

Steam: