1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Impersonator of apinis (STEAM_0:1:37147167)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Etna, Sep 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CA\ mousse

CA\ mousse Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:37147167

Haha you know how, why don't you explain there friend?

It doesn't matter, it's all over now. Next time, think twice before you say anything haha.
  2. Chimi

Chimi New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:683286
    I placed temporary holds on the 2 accounts in question on tf2tp. Hopefully everything will get sorted out soon.
  3. Mizzgy

Mizzgy New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:26225668
    Am i blind or what? i checked every screenshot of chat history, but i can't seem to find any additional proof that his steam guard was disabled. Hmmm... Thats kind of weird...

And unfortunately i didn't make my profile private, but my comment page, due to spamming! ;)
  4. CA\ mousse

Steam:

I'm done trying to argue, that s✿✿✿ don't prove anything. I've already pointed out all of the flaws from your arguments. I'm just going to wait for the admins to land the ban hammer on you.

Cya later. I'm done trying to fight with someone who can't even put together coherent sentences.
  5. Mizzgy

Mizzgy New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:26225668
    Well, well, well... What kind of things you can find with correct keywords in google.
    http://www.sythe.org/report-scammer...mming-steam-accounts-has-multiple-skypes.html
    I couldn't say that this is called a hijack, but a plain old scam, witch you were foolish to fall for.

Well sucks to be me ;)

Sorry if my sentences are written wrong, but its not my primary language.
  6. CA\ mousse

Steam:

I don't care if I fell for your stupid "scam", I will get the account back, you will be banned from trading and everyone here will be able to see what kind of emotionless f✿✿✿ you are.

On top of that, scamming peoples accounts and then using them to create a scam ring doesn't help your case, it makes it worse. Thanks for coming out and saying directly that you are a scammer.
    Mizzgy likes this.
  7. Bluedemon

Bluedemon Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:31851817
    Tagged. Thanks for reporting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.