1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Xenforo Plugin

Discussion in 'SteamRep API Discussion' started by Frost-Seupoj, Aug 4, 2013.

1. Frost-Seupoj

Frost-Seupoj New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:29854057
    Is there are xenforo plugin from SR
    when we float the mouse over the steamid64 then a small menu pops up can that be done if yes how
    Thanks in advance
  2. DataStorm

DataStorm Retired Staff

its not really a plugin actually... and its not a menu either, its a box that pops up on hover with the SR profile info about the person.
  3. Hitman Sparky

Hitman Sparky User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:13772726
    XenForo is actually forum software. Features you might already notice which are in XenForo itself are Trophies, 'Like' posts, BBcode support, et cetera. Hope this clears it up.
  4. Frost-Seupoj

Frost-Seupoj New User

Steam:
    Why don't you guys make and release the plugin or tell us the code it would be good if we have our forums SR protected
    Cheers
    Frost
  5. DataStorm

DataStorm Retired Staff

he's aware of that.

As I said above, the "feature" you talked about in the OP is NOT a XENFORO plugin.

The only steam related real plugin for xenforo on here is for steam login. Which is available afaik on the xenforo plugins site. (altho mattie may have edited it a bit, that I do not know). The feature you name is not part of that.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**
  6. rebelholic

rebelholic New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:30751131
    I can assist you to integrate steamrep.com link to steam plugin for xenforo like dota2traders.com
  7. SilentReaper(SR)

SilentReaper(SR) Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:89705646
    Please be aware that users of the API must have been invited by Mattie into the subforum for this. the only excemption is for the TF2 SourceMod server plugin which actually uses a different access then the Web API.

The reason for this is that the web API is still in Beta and not feature / implementation fixed. Already mattie had to split beta's due changes and sites using old format, but old format is deprecated. Also, some changes are coming again soon somewhere.

So, please, if you have access, do not give this to other communities, for they cannot get updates.

It is fine to offer help, but offer this in the web API Beta subforum.
  8. rebelholic

rebelholic New User

Steam:
    I've never get any PM from Mattie regarding about web api but I only added steamrep.com link on user avatar on my forum (csgotrade.com) with myself. If you don't believe you can investigate my forum (csgotrade.com)
  9. SilentReaper(SR)

SteamRep Admin:
  10. rebelholic

rebelholic New User

Steam:
    So when I will get approve to use SR web api for my website?
  11. Frost-Seupoj

Frost-Seupoj New User

Steam:
    Leme talk to Mattie! and Thanks for your help Really appreciate it!
  12. SilentReaper(SR)

SteamRep Admin:
    approval to the web api is not by me, only Mattie can approve.
  13. Frost-Seupoj

Frost-Seupoj New User

Steam:
    What is the criteria to get API?
  14. SilentReaper(SR)

SteamRep Admin:
    really depends on use, sort of application, established etc. I'm not keeping up with that really.