1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

information and question #2

Discussion in 'Discussion Archive' started by willenergy9966, Sep 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. willenergy9966

willenergy9966 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:59652172
    about this: http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/76561198075444618.45558/

1.It is a whore joke.. you're not serious. You want to EVERYONE who was cheated and comes to report doin a movie or screenshots on every steps..
    this rubbish buy my unsual for 3.1k... this is scaam, this unsu is value 14-15 and you does nothing with it. How it is.. also I can rob people? becouse you agree with it, becouse NOBODY NORMAL DO NOT SCREENSHTS OR MOVIE BY EVERY STEP. Nonsense.. I will do steamrep negative publicity. You have to help, not protect thieves.

2. What the f*** is a "scamm" this c*** steal my unsu.. ok.. he is a thief.. its 1 .. but 2.. he is a sccammer.. why? becouse buy very very cheap unsu.. 3.1:15keys.. how many it is? around 5time? lul..

tell me.. what the f*** is a scamm.. come one..​
    come one.. which agreement? its radiciolus.. who normal make prt sc in trade? in all off steps? who normal?​
    and 2... "2. What the f*** is a "scamm" this c*** steal my unsu.. ok.. he is a thief.. its 1 .. but 2.. he is a sccammer.. why? becouse buy very very cheap unsu.. 3.1:15keys.. how many it is? around 5time? lul.." <- i make this topic becouse nobody reply me for this...​
  2. AcesGamer

AcesGamer User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:19877328
    You're saying the same thing as this:

I traded with this guy and he scammed me, this is all the proof I have:
    [​IMG]

I have no chat logs or context, he for sure scammed me. Ban him.
  3. willenergy9966

willenergy9966 New User

Steam:
    ok well i see i can steal from too

have a nice day .. i have all informations..
  4. willenergy9966

willenergy9966 New User

Steam:
    nobody tell me what is scamm.. but now i dont care about this... i see i can steal items too and nobody ban me.. why? becouse nobody make prt sc in all of steps or make video in trades... -> steamrep logic's congratulations
  5. Xenophobia

Xenophobia Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:20973413
    Are you threatening to scam people just because your report wasn't accepted due to us requiring evidence? You are seriously overreacting over this. We need solid evidence for the appeals process, there's no point in marking people if they can easily dispute the report.

The only negative publicity here is on you, not SR. I'm locking the thread, don't make anymore.
    Hitman Sparky and Sari like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.