1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Still no donor tag

Discussion in 'SteamRep General Discussion' started by Aitchy, Oct 12, 2013.

1. Aitchy

Aitchy New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:37429141
    I donated on the 25th of September, waited a few days then pm'd diego on here with no reply yet.

I included my steam info as requested and there was no fee involved as used paypal balance for donation.

Just wondering how long its going to take or what else I can do

I know you guys are busy so have been patient, but it says 1-2 days on donation page
  2. rannmann

rannmann Firepowered Admin Partner Community

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:12745439
    I submitted a donation just today and totally forgot to add my Steam ID to it. However, I sent an email immediately after payment with the info. Fingers crossed I don't have to wait as long, or longer, than you!
  3. Aitchy

Aitchy New User

Steam:
    Better cross your toes and eyes also
  4. Mr. Valentine

Mr. Valentine New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:50959178
    The reason of a donation is to help better a group or help out with said group. Instead of complaining about not getting a little SR Donator tag, just be patient and happy that you are helping out with the database and all of it facilities.

Donating is about helping.
  5. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    I'm about to make a new section for these types of threads and put a 2 week waiting period on it.
    Eoj Nawoh likes this.
  6. Aitchy

Aitchy New User

Steam:

I donated because I want to support steamrep and what they do, I know it has helped me out in the past with avoiding scammers.

I have been patient thats almost 3 weeks now that have passed, I would just like the tag that shows I support steamrep
  7. SilentReaper(SR)

SilentReaper(SR) Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:89705646
    Both persons who can handle this aren't much available atm. I've send a mail to Ðiego™ by this message to ask 'm to handle donations.
  8. CYBORG KHALIFAT

CYBORG KHALIFAT New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:27250672
    bump. I'm waiting for the tag as well. btw thanks a lot to the staff
  9. Mattie!

Mattie! SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:5712733
    Should be all set. Diego apologized for the delays.
    SilentReaper(SR) likes this.
  10. Frost-Seupoj

Frost-Seupoj New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:29854057
    Well I shall ask SteamRep is quiet a big organization you get lots of donation making the work of adding people manually is kinda pain in the ass
    So why don't you make things automated Paypal gives a great API you just need to automate it by using a little PHP script
    When we use Paypal Developers API and would return information after every transaction either in curl or PHP which could be easily be done.
    Currently you are using Buttons provided by Paypal which cannot be integrated much.
    Just a suggestion.
  11. SilentReaper(SR)

SilentReaper(SR) Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:89705646
    That is in the works, but we wanted to integrate steamlogin with it so its a zero maintenance thing once its done. But due to other priorities in development of the SR site it hasn't been done so far. I believe Mattie has started work on that, but I have no ETA for this, and probably it will be more of a "its done when its done".
  12. Mattie!

Mattie! SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:5712733
    Yep, it's easy enough to do automatic donations, but it wasn't a priority of the owner. We have a lot of other stuff going on, but automated donations will be around.