1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

Rejected Subject: 76561197996068527 |MDG|.PriZraK (SR SCAMMER)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by PedoBear, Oct 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PedoBear

PedoBear New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:17901399
  2. Maxplasma_T.A.D

Maxplasma_T.A.D Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:31998006
    You're most likely going to need more than that.
  3. PedoBear

PedoBear New User

Steam:
  4. Well... as the guy who reported him, i will vouch for him
    He added me back later, really regretful. He was willing to pay back my unusual. I understand he has some financial difficulty, so i am waiting.
    But i would strongly agree to reduce his tag to a mere [caution] tag. He apparently has repented. Its good to give him a second chance.
  5. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    I'm a tad confused, did he repay already or is he holding the hat hostage?
  6. PedoBear

PedoBear New User

Steam:
    Sorry.I only want to get my scammer tag removed.After i get ban on PriZraK account,i create another account "Pedobear" for fair trades,no scam,no hijack.But i get ban on many trade sites:WareHouse.tf,Outpost.tf,Scrap.tf,Scrapwh.tf.I get ban on all of this sites on PedoBear account.But i don't scamm anything on this account.Thanks anticipated.
  7. You Are The One

Steam:
    Please answer the question, did you repay the user? yes/no Do you plan on repaying the user? yes/no
  8. PedoBear

PedoBear New User

Steam:
    uhhhhhhh.............i get ban on more TF2 trade sites,i don't know why.Becuse i scamm on another account...... scamm account |MDG|.PriZraK.I create a acother account to do fair trades,no scamm,no hijack........... well i want to know why i get ban on that accounton steam rep.This is not fair.I just want my scammer tag removed from PedoBear account.And i going to get money to buy some stufs and give the unusual back for that guy.Thanks anticipated.
  9. He hasn't repaid me, his account got locked (PriZrak). He can only play the games, he cannot trade, claim wallet codes, purchase stuff from mann co and all those, just like what happened to Long218's account. Hence he cannot trade.
    But come to think of it, he promised to repay me 50 USD as compensation before, but haven't. Thats the only thing.
  10. You Are The One

Steam:
    Appeal denied, you should pay the user back anyhow, its the right thing to do.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
    Last edited: Apr 29, 2014
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.