1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

Rejected 76561198039385754 Tankin (SR Scammer)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Crescent Fresh, May 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Crescent Fresh

Crescent Fresh New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:39560013
    steamID: Crescent Fresh
    steamID32: STEAM_0:0:39560013
    steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198039385754
    customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/TankinJankins
    steamrepURL: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198039385754

I've been gone from TF2 for a while, as I have been saving up to buy a new computer. I come back to find that some of my frequented servers are banning me. I ave read the reports leading up to my tag as an SR scammer. They say I have or are a scammer alt. To put it simply, this is not an alt account, this is MY account. I was linked to the main scammer account due to a nickname I have had, "Mr. Anderson", which is a quote from the Matrix. If my account was a scammer alt I would not have all the games I currently own on it, nor would I spend so much time on it.
  2. daemon

daemon Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:26049181
    Why were you tradebanned?

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  3. Crescent Fresh

Crescent Fresh New User

Steam:
    When I left to make some money I lost an unusual that I won from spycrabbing and noticed I was on probation. I think the person was upset and reported me to valve and they revoked the trade.
  4. [Ultimate] Zion

[Ultimate] Zion New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:23339983
    Can you provide any screenshots of the email from steam support to prove that your trade was revoked?
  5. Crescent Fresh

Crescent Fresh New User

Steam:
    I did not receive an email involving the trade from steam support. However if you want to see all my "Access from a new computer" emails.
  6. Crescent Fresh

Crescent Fresh New User

Steam:
    IT would help a lot to not be marked here, as I cannot trade or do anything else in the trade community, I play on this account all the time and have to scammer alts, I'd appreciate it if an admin could contact me on steam.
  7. atom-

atom- Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:19172005
    This is being looked into, sorry for the wait.
  8. atom-

atom- Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:19172005
    Though at this current time there has been no resolution of your trade ban, it would be unwise to remove this tag. The corroboration of the name "Mr Anderson", though somewhat generic, the period of 11-14 March stands out in terms of your alts possessing this name at some point (within this period) as well as various reports of scamming activity on this appealing account. I find it very hard to separate you from the joining accounts as the same scammer friends recur throughout both the accounts friends lists (both accounts maintaining a considerably high amount of scammer friends), from both accounts being named "Mr Anderson" to now.

Also to be noted is that the trade ban referred to in the original reports in March was subsequently downgraded to probation later that month. A second tradeban was issued to you, according to historical data, on the 25th July.

After reviewing the evidence which has resulted in your tag, in good conscience, I am denying this appeal.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.