1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted 76561198087579882

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by [SNG] ๖ۣۜ√elocity, Sep 29, 2013.

1. Accell

Accell tf2bazaar founder Partner Community

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:32356495
    I don't understand why you even stole the gift wrap from him to begin with. There was nothing for you to gain here as any reasonable person would just file a SteamRep report to get you marked.
  2. Fiskie

Fiskie tf2bazaar founder Partner Community

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:26166446
    This is of no concern to me. OP had every right to file a scam report so you should do the right thing and fix problems which you caused.
  3. [SNG] ๖ۣۜ√elocity

[SNG] ๖ۣۜ√elocity Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:61378705
    well you deserve it to be honest.
  4. Knucklejoe

Knucklejoe New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:46918739
    Just a heads up for the accused, repayment of a scam is a requirement for removing a tag. It doesn't guarantee that the tag will not be placed and this thread will always be here to keep a record of what happened, but it's the right thing to do.
  5. vinyl-scratch

vinyl-scratch New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:63657077
    update on this, STILL havent found anyone on a trade server who wants this for a key. surprising. velocity, youre unblocked, you can come collect the hat now if you want that, otherwise ill post somthing here when i do manage to sell it. and i will be taking a screenshot of the trade with you velocity, and be proving that you got refunded, so dont try anything. and before any refund is given, fiskie will agree to unban me, with screenshot. then i will refund you, screenshot and notify fiskie. and if fiskie decides to not unban me then, well have a problem that accel can deal with (accel being the creator is bazzar)
  6. vinyl-scratch

vinyl-scratch New User

Steam:
    doesnt garuntee that a tag will not be placed.

wow, optimism here. really looking foward to dishing out a key so you guys can stab me in the back later on.

startng to ask myself why the hell im refunding you in the first place. bazzar isnt that important to me, trade servers are always there.
    and refund you just to still get a scammer tag anyway?

you guys are really making me not want to do this.
    i dont know why i should work for somthing like this, why should i go and and pay out of my pocket a f✿✿✿✿✿✿ key so admins can laugh, keep the bazzar ban and give me a scammer tag anyway?

the old offer of 4 ref still stands, take it or leave it. this scam didnt happen yesterday, and keys werent 6 ref a pop back then. im not paying extra so i can get betrayed.
  7. >:PSlayer>:3

>:PSlayer>:3 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:26797619
    Well dude, maybe you shouldn't have done that to begin with. You know that there are consequences if you do something like that, you thought that you could just take the item away from him without him complaining?
  8. VinylScraattchie

VinylScraattchie New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:26494659
    if anyone else wants a blackrose, DONT DO THIS! AVA has a rootkit, look it up.
  9. vinyl-scratch

vinyl-scratch New User

Steam:
    okay, next time some f✿✿✿tard adds me and just gives me a free gift wrap, ill tell him no. congratulations.
    ill give back EXACTLY what i took, which has (had) a metal value of 4 ref (no wonder it was sold for that.)
    im not paying extra, especialy since i trust bazzar.tf/steamrep staff just as much as they trust me.
  10. Sjru

Sjru Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    Seems the accused have some anger issues. I have deleted some useless posts

I'd recommend all to behave else I'd lock down this thread until review.

I'll mark for review.
  11. vinyl-scratch

vinyl-scratch New User

Steam:
    well, ive got more than enough. want your 4 ref, come and get it. and btw steamrep. seriosly. update this.
  12. [SNG] ๖ۣۜ√elocity

[SNG] ๖ۣۜ√elocity Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:61378705
    I'm not going to stand for the lone 4 ref. I paid 1 key for that gift wrap and 1 key is what I expect in return.
  13. vinyl-scratch

vinyl-scratch New User

Steam:
    you didnt pay a key for it (and if you did, you should go call him a scammer) you paid 4 ref, im notpaying more than i took, your metal is waiting, and it wont wait forever
  14. vinyl-scratch

vinyl-scratch New User

Steam:
    youre using curent prices for a 4 month old scam
  15. vinyl-scratch

vinyl-scratch New User

Steam:
    man i love waiting. im not holding this metal forever. come and get it, now.
  16. gencobra

gencobra Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:31047928
    Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:31047928