1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted 76561198013921117 Infection (SR SCAMMER)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Infection, Feb 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Infection

Infection New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:26827694
    |steamID: Infection
    |steamID32: STEAM_0:1:26827694
    |steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198013921117
    |customURL:
    |steamrepURL: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198013921117

Hello,

I've been marked as a SR scammer like a year or even 2 ago, I don't even remember. The reason was one item "gift wrap" scam. The reason I did it back then was because I got scammed myself and wanted to get it back. I realized it was bad, but it was too late also.

In the past year I've proven to be a good player and a trader, haven't attempted/scammed any one since this scam. I remember even trying to contact the guy and refund his giftwrap but got told to f*** off(sorry for such expression).

I litterally think one year of punishment for this small incident was enough, and I can assure you this would never happen again as I got my lesson. I've been active and loyal steam/tf2 user for almost 4 years now and this was only small incident in mean time.

To those who are responsible for these apeals, I hope you understand my situation and we can work something out.

Thanks for your time reading this.
    Infection.
  2. Infection

Infection New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:26827694
    Hello so It's been nearly 3 months now since my post, and I'd like to know whats happening with me.
  3. Noobinator

Noobinator Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:12759940
    I will be handling this appeal
  4. Noobinator

Noobinator Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:12759940
    You have been tagged for nearly two years now regarding a gift wrap thefet. The victim has not added me in over 2 months, so I am downgrading you to Caution status. If after a year there are no other reports from today (11-22-13), we will remove your Caution tag then as well. If there are more reports on you, your tag may be re-instated as Scammer, so please keep clean. Best of luck to you.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.