1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Player Causing Trouble.

Discussion in 'Discussion Archive' started by Sicilian Hound, Dec 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sicilian Hound

Sicilian Hound New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:42256631
    I am a server owner for a game called Defcon. There is a player that I keep banning for cheating,. But he keeps getting around the Ban. He is getting around the ban because Steam Keys change when you Uninstall the game and Re install. If would be a HUGE HELP if you would be able to ban him on Steam. He is know for IP proxy's because I tried banning his IP on my server and he got around that as well. Hes gos by the name Conflict Europe. Thanks!
  2. Scooty Puff Jr.

Scooty Puff Jr. New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:34050552
    SteamRep is not affiliated with Steam in any way. They are a 3rd party site used as a database for accounts who have been involved in malicious activities.
  3. Sicilian Hound

Sicilian Hound New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:42256631
    Do you know where I could go?
  4. SilentReaper(SR)

SilentReaper(SR) Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:89705646
    You'd be better off to call this on a Steam Support ticket or if you have any valve contacts, to contact them. I do not know if there is a forum or support platform where dev's for this particular game keep up, so maybe check that out.

We won't be able to help you any further, for that is outside our scope. Therefore I close the topic.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.