1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Improper Format Appeal

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Dr. Love Cat, Dec 22, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dr. Love Cat

Dr. Love Cat Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:27101168
    Hello, I was temp banned from trading about 1.5-2 years ago and this lead to me having a tag. The situation was that I had 2 bills hat, collecting enough items to afford earbuds. Unfortunately one day someone added me with the name of Coloumb and said he will pay a decent amount of money to my steam wallet if I give him the Bill's hat. This was a great amount (Can't remember how much exactly) but he said once i give him the hat he would send the money directly to my wallet so i can buy keys. I agreed, hesitating to go first i went. Unfortunately I look at my wallet and it still says $0.00 as he deleted me and blocked me. After a few days i found out it is not possible to send money to someone's wallet. I felt horrible that i was so close to getting the item i wanted for such a long time, and now i would take back a huge step. This lead to me completing a scam based on the same strategy i was scammed, getting a valuable hat. The guilt was tearing me apart so after a few weeks i added the guy i scammed and said my utmost apologies, him forgiving me as he received the same hat he had before. Now that's it's Christmas season i would love to start trading again, since i want to get gifts for my friends on tf2. I know what i have done wrong and i will never do it again, the guilt really killed me. Could it be possibly to remove my tag? Thank You for taking your time and reading this Sincerly -Dr.Love Cat
  2. Noobinator

Noobinator Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:12759940
    Improper format - please read guidelines on how to make appeals and re-submit. Thank you
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.