1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

Evidence Provided 76561198053022911 - (Lanister / [Steam] Steam Games)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by Tissue, Jan 9, 2014.

1. Tissue

Tissue New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:46609730
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulant behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [Steam] Steam Games

Accused profile: 76561198053022911 (Lanister)

Victim profile: 76561198053485189

What happened? Description:
    DayZ Alpha was recently release, saw his post on TF2outpost.com which had him selling DayZ for a decent price. Added him to trade and everything went fine. After a week, the game was then revoked from me.​

Provide Evidence:
    If an admin requires more evidence or unedited versions of pictures, I would gladly provide it in private. Sadly, there is no chat log available.​

Attached Files:

2. Sasuke Uchiha

Sasuke Uchiha New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:41802438
    I have traded numerous times with Lanister without any issues. In the screenshots provided by the polak persons I see names "WampirDesTroyEr221" and "Tbok kot". These people are responsible for revoking their purchase. The name Lanister is only mentioned in your trade logs where you successfully trade the game for keys. I see no scam. Lanister is not responsible for Steam or other douchebags being able to revoke giftable game copies. Checkmate, kurwas.
  3. Tissue

Tissue New User

Steam:
    No, but this means he is helping people who bought the game fraudulently, which in this case is still an offence. The fact that 3 other people has provide similar evidence against Lanister with 3 different accounts of the game being revoke, there is no way of this being a honest mistake but an intended scam.
  4. Sasuke Uchiha

Sasuke Uchiha New User

Steam:
    Incorrect. The evidence is against "WampirDesTroyEr221" and "Tbok kot" and not against Lanister. Lanister is a victim here together with the polak/mexican gentlemen. You state your opinion "there is no way of this being a honest mistake" as if it it was a fact. Yet I don't see any concrete evidence of Lanister's intention to scam or help the real scammers "WampirDesTroyer221" and "Tbok kot". Lanister might have very well not known that he himself is being scammed. By your logic Steam, Steam Store and bank service are scammers as well because they helped the "WampirDesTroyEr221" and "Tbok kot" to purchase the game and revoke it. Lanister is just a happy merchant and his only intention is to make his customers happy. Checkmate, goy.
  5. Branost

Branost New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:34627186
    who are the polak/mexican gentlemen you are talking about?
  6. gedyna

gedyna New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:46378591
    Hey. Yeah this is ridiculous. If I hadn't traded those copies before they got revoked I would be the one scammed. This situation has brought an irreparable dent in my reputation. I have never encountered this before and am just not sure of is supposed to follow. I already contacted steam support as I'm sure all of you did. Insisting on me being the one revoking the games is pure slander, all I did was resell the games from cheap sellers. Furthermore, I believe steam would have all the logs of IP's, credit card info's and other transactions made regarding this situation and they should be the ones judging. Hope you get your games but, but I simply am not obligated to provide a refund as it would just make me the ultimate victim.
  7. Tissue

Tissue New User

Steam:

I'm pretty sure Steam would be the judge. However, I am curious If you are simply a reseller, once mention regarding the revoke.. You immediately close to all but most trades in TF2Outpost. Fair enough if you had to close it to resolve but neither did I recieve a friend request from you to resolve the issue. The player " HungZ" added you and you removed him as well. There are 250 friends and you just decide to remove him. Also, your inventory is empty. EMPTY. You are a game merchant, what happen to the games? what happen to the keys? Moved to another account? If you are a victim, why would you go to the length of moving everything away and closing everything? Also, would be interesting to see a screenshot of the report to steam. Thanks for the reply.
  8. gedyna

gedyna New User

Steam:
    Well aren't you pulling facts out of your arse. I've discussed the issue with HUNGZ thoroughly and I never received a friend invite from you. What I do with my account in non of your concern. Come to think of it in the screenshots provided I can see more than one DayZ copy being purchased, you can't even be certain the bad copy came from me. I've explained the situation to anyone who wanted to know and you weren't one of them. How about you take the issue with the people who revoked the game and stop searching for someone to leech from.
  9. gedyna

gedyna New User

Steam:
    And in no way or form am I game merchant. DayZ was literally the only game I resold because I saw the opportunity to buy at cheap price and sell slightly higher, neither did I have a vast amount of keys.
  10. Sasuke Uchiha

Sasuke Uchiha New User

Steam:
    All these screenshots with mexican words make me hungry for a burrito with extra salsa. Just as before it is evident that another person named "Zooz" is responsible for revoking the game. Despite constant harassment from customers Lanister has remained polite and willing to provide information and assistance in solving this issue which further proves his innocence. In my opinion you all should only be thankful for having an exclusive opportunity to enjoy the masterpiece DayZ by videogame visionary Dean "Red Rocket" Hall. Checkmate, pendejos.
  11. Sjru

Sjru User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    Tissue do you have the original chat agreement?
  12. GooD-BoY

GooD-BoY New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:36529742
    Same Problem With Same Guys Here
  13. Branost

Branost New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:34627186
    Well after viewing trades youve created. THe first trades you made for buying Dayz copies was buying for 13.5-15 keys each. But your trades only sell for 12 or 13 keys. There was one trade which showed buying for 11 keys, but you already had the 13 key selling one up long ago. So if thats how you got the dayz copies you made a loss and it wasnt a very good opportunity. If you could show me the trades you did to get the dayz copies to prove that you were in fact scammed or buying unknowingly and not co operating/using alt accounts to get the dayz copies which were revoked then that would clear things up a lot.
  14. Tissue

Tissue New User

Steam:
    Sjru - Unfortunately, I do not have screenshot of the chat and If I recall correctly there wasn't much of a conversation.
    An update though, Steam has successfully refunded me my keys.
  15. Sjru

Sjru User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    OK, since that's all you got I'll mark for review.
  16. gedyna

gedyna New User

Steam:
    Can we get this sorted already?
  17. gedyna

gedyna New User

Steam:
    Seriously...