1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Pending Report: 76561198048953440 - (Dawid.Sniper.PL / [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by X E N O N S> weps, Jan 14, 2014.

1. X E N O N S> weps

X E N O N S> weps New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41846586
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Misrepresenting virtual items
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198048953440 (Dawid.Sniper.PL)

Victim profile: 76561198043958901

What happened? Description:
    I wanted to sell a backwards ballcap hat for 4 ref but was tricked into selling it for a lower price and was later on mocked for it. I was sharked.​

Provide Evidence:
    I had made a trade post on tf2outpost about selling the backwards ballcap.
    Proof: http://www.tf2outpost.com/trade/17214532
    [​IMG]
    He responded by adding me and he told me that it was not worth the price according to backpack.tf. This was true however I have seen others selling for this price or higher therefore I merely followed the trend.

He even got me to think the cap was not worth that much that I thought his offer was overpaying. Eventually when the trade was successful he revealed and mocked me that he could sell it for five ref instead of two. Don't mind the grammar, he is from Poland according to his steam profile.
    [​IMG]
    The trade:
    [​IMG]

I do not hope for my item to be returned as that was my mistake but I hope the steam community will be aware of his scamming. Please consider my scam report as I think it is really unfair.​
  2. ZombieHunter[PL]

ZombieHunter[PL] New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:34733006
    That inventory history is faked... Names of the items are obviously not correct, almost all item thumbnails are on the end also "the cap backwards" than "The Backwards Ballcap"...
  3. X E N O N S> weps

Steam:
  4. X E N O N S> weps

Steam:
    Look when i hover over the "the cap backwards" ,
    [​IMG]
    maybe it's because my steam when i use chrome is in french and i use auto translate to english.
    [​IMG]
  5. X E N O N S> weps

Steam:
    There, I fixed it :)

Attached Files: