1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198011056514 - (BulletPROZ / [Other] Other game items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Tyrant Mouth, Jan 10, 2014.

1. Tyrant Mouth

Tyrant Mouth New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:26177457
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [Other] Other game items

Accused profile: 76561198011056514 (BulletPROZ)

Victim profile: 76561198012620643

What happened? Description:
    We were trading items for an upcoming game called Star Citizen. I was selling a very limited ship called a "Vanduul Scythe". It was open for bids, and he bid and agreed to pay $1200 for it. At first I was apprehensive, but bit by bit we went and agreed to a compromise.

He pays me $300 first, as it was what I originally paid when it went on sale originally while it was still available during the Kickstarter campaign.

Then I send over the Vanduul Scythe.

Then he sends the remaining $900.

This was agreed to by both parties.

What happened instead is that he sent the initial $300, and I sent over the Vanduul Scythe.

Then he responded with --
    2:55 AM - {CQF}PVT BulletPROZ: look on the Bright side you scammer, buying a ship for $300 than trying to sell it to kids for a profit, you should be ashamed of yourself! behappy you got your Initial payment! i hate people like you who think you can take advantage of others, you bought a ship with LTI... good, dont try to upsell it to people!!!

I probably won't see those $900, but I'd like to report him anyway. For all I know he's going to backcharge the other $300. Thankfully I had him write a note saying "I am sending this money as payment for a digital item for the game 'Star Citizen'. Any backcharge by me is fraudulent."

Again, I expect no way of getting the rest of the money for this, but I used to do TF2 trading and Dota 2 trading, and would hate to see someone run into one of these "justice warriors".​

Provide Evidence:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  2. Tyrant Mouth

Tyrant Mouth New User

Steam:
    Just to add, this person did eventually pay me the missing $900 after several members of the community we were trading him asked him to follow through with his end of the deal. He claimed to have been "trolling" me and was done joking around when I was able to contact him again, and eventually he sent the $900 over Paypal. He hasn't [attempted to] back-charge any part of it so far.
  3. Nero Chinki

Nero Chinki New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:30535511
    Please post your paypal history showing the payments to have been received, may i also ask if this game you mention is a Steam game or not as we only handle reports wich are within the Steam system and community.
  4. BulletPROZ

BulletPROZ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:25395393
    Hi, I just wanted to say that i paid this person in full ($1200 total). also this is not a steam game it is a game called "Star Citizen" a game currently in pre-alpha development. i request that all accusation against me be dropped. i would also prefer that this post be deleted.
    i would also like to apologize to Tyrant for my childish joke... but i did get in contact with him within 24 hours to pay him in full. Nero Chinki, if you could please delete this post as the matter has been resolved. Thank you.
  5. Tyrant Mouth

Tyrant Mouth New User

Steam:
    Well, the game is slated to be on Steam, as confirmed by the devs. Also, I'd like to point out that it took about 3-6 people trying to get you to pay me back for you to actually do so. Whether you were actually joking or not is still up in the air, but a lot of people still
    believe otherwise.

Yes, you did pay me back. However, I'd like for future traders to be aware when trading with you that this type of thing is possible. It was a huge headache, and I'd be lying if I said I slept well at all that night.
    [​IMG]
    There's the proof of payments received.

I can also try to look for the source of Chris Roberts (the game's creator) stating it would be coming to Steam if you'd like.
  6. Nero Chinki

Nero Chinki New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:30535511
    Can you provide an uncropped screenshot of this paypal history by using the All Activity tab (personal info blurred out).
  7. Tyrant Mouth

Tyrant Mouth New User

Steam:
  8. BulletPROZ

BulletPROZ New User

Steam:
    So is this cleared or what?
  9. BulletPROZ

BulletPROZ New User

Steam:
    To any admin or mod on this forum, i would appreciate this topic being deleted since it was all taken care of many months ago and it just gives me false bad rep. please remove this thread, thank you!
  10. gencobra

gencobra Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:31047928
    Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:31047928
    900 dollars is not a "joke"

If this ever happens again, you will most likely receive a tag.