1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198088984882 - (The Wolf of Wall Street / [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by iamanooby2, Jan 14, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iamanooby2

iamanooby2 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:42293361
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulant behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198088984882 (The Wolf of Wall Street)

Victim profile: 76561198044852450

What happened? Description:
    I do not know if this would be considered foul play however i decided to present it anyways. This trader had a Collector's Festive Crusader's Crossbow and i had a little bit of interest. So i had a dirty Burning Fancy Fedora (we both knew it was dirty) because he said it was worth probably 10 buds. After checking steam market realizing how low these were going for I decided to back down and he thought this was a good idea for him too. However i already put the trade offer up and forgot to take it down! He than accepts my trade and well... now i have this item that isn't even valued what i payed for.​

Provide Evidence:
    View attachment 44305
    View attachment 44306 Thank you for taking your time to read this. If rejected I understand for this may not even be an illegal move.​

Attached Files:

2. Nero Chinki

Nero Chinki New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:30535511
    Do you have any uncropped pictures of the chat and the agreement you made but backed out off.
  3. Cave Johnson 2

Cave Johnson 2 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:51444620
    this isnt really a scam, its your fault for leaving the trade offer open. Its called common sense and your lack of it is your own stupidity and should not be put onto others as you were indeed the one that made a trade offer
    Commander Video likes this.
  4. Clive

Clive SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:43668349
    This thread has been archived since the requested information was not provided. If you obtain the requested information, please create a new report.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.