1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted 76561198070629039 a crippled teddy bear (SR SCAMMER)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by a crippled teddy bear, Jul 20, 2013.

1. a crippled teddy bear

a crippled teddy bear New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:55181655
    | steamname: a crippled teddy bear
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:1:55181655
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198070629039
    | customURL:
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198070629039

Hi, I was accused for saying I was a rep member. I take blame and yes it was me. Just to clear something my other reports of this game crap are false or the guy did wrong numbers but as you see in my Invy history I've never owned and game like fable or skyrim. But back to the reason I got my scammer tag. I was playing on a server I played on a lot. And I was trading around just saying trust me I'm a SR member (Winky Winky). Most people took as a joke and we laughed but this guy took it the wrong way and I totally understand how. I'm young and I just wanted to play around, I didn't mean this much harm. I'm now an all around gamer, well soon to be. I just wanted to get this tag off my history. The only way I trade anymore is to lead to games. I just hope I can have another chance.

Thanks for reading, Bye :)
  2. a crippled teddy bear

Steam:
  3. a crippled teddy bear

Steam:
    Dear Steamrep Administrator,

It has been 6 months since I have posted this, I would like to add more details to this thread. I have another account that has a scammer tag, it is no longer used. I used it once to buy a bud off of tf2shop.net. That is all I could remember to put in here

Kind Regards, Mitchell
  4. a crippled teddy bear

Steam:
    Dear SteamRep Administrator,

Another thing to add, I was submitted by a guy named vFriZZ. I only know of this by watching the video of me trying to stupidly scam!
  5. a crippled teddy bear

Steam:

vFriZZ, if you are watching this, I know I took nothing from you. But I will gladfully pay you back for what I tryed doing to you. If you are will, add me on steam and I will pay you!
  6. The Scammer is the spy

The Scammer is the spy New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:51533359
    http://imgur.com/SPA70My
    He apoligized and gave me an item back apolgizing for pretending to be a steamrep admin. He said he was quite a young kid and did it for fun but that guy didnt.
  7. The Scammer is the spy

Steam:
    What I meant is that the guy who made that video didnt think bear was doing it for fun
  8. The Scammer is the spy

Steam:
    And that guy was me
  9. a crippled teddy bear

Steam:

Well, I now have a successful group! I hope this will be removed or I get a reply soon. I had a dream that I my friend said "Dude, look, your Scammer tag has been removed!", But no matter, If you accept this or decline it, I will respect your choice! I know you are doing your job, and you guys are very good at it. I bet you see everyone saying this, but 1 more chance. Thats all I ask, nothing more. But If the bad goes to worse and Its not accepted, I will accept what the choice is. Anyway, I just want to say thanks to you guys for doing a great job.

Kind Regards, Mitchell
  10. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Due to the time this appeal has been pending w/o admin(s) addressing and other mitigating circumstances, tag will be dropped to caution.
    Please note, further transgressions may result in you being retagged.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**