1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted 76561198035680272 (Caution)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by dbaker004, May 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dbaker004

dbaker004 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:37707272
    Sorry about the spam post i kept going by wrong format

steamID: dbaker004
    steamID32: STEAM_0:0:37707272
    steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198035680272
    customURL: don't have one
    steamrepURL: http://forums.steamrep.com/members/dbaker004.2924/

Ok as you can see Yerrow has been my friend for YEARS on out, he knows I won't scam anyone. He has seen me trade and I told him he doesn't have to let me try it on I will be fine with it I like playing fair. But he wants someone to be tagged, because he was tagged well that isn't right to me. I don't want the Caution tag I'm a good trader and I wish you could remove the caution tag because I'm a good, fair, and forgiving trader don't know what forgiving has to do anything but yea. He hasn't talked to me in a while I had a friend one time let me try on buds, I gave it back and I earned his trust and that's what I try to do with everyone else. If this get's accepted I will be most of joy and not going to sleep worried I just had a guy added me that very day saying "Hey dude I heard your a pretty good scammer. Would you like to join are group we can help you get buds and unusual" I told him no and i checked his profile and he was banned from trading I told him I wasn't interested even ask Yerrow i showed him the chat. Thank you for reading.

Best of luck
    -dbaker004​
  2. YerrowCookie

YerrowCookie New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:41650518
  3. atom-

atom- Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:19172005
    Overlooking the decision I made earlier, circumstance was incredibly different to the person who had reported you (a primary perpetrator of the "try the hat on" scam). I see no intent to scam and it was a silly question to even ask but framed in a casual light which was exacerbated by the reporter. I have made a very serious warning, do not ask to try on someone's hat ever again. If another report comes up (from someone with a "clean or "cleaner slate) then it will be a permanent SCAMMER tag. I have downgraded your tag to an internal CAUTION.

Regarding "Joker" his reports are to be taken with very little weight or integrity. Best of luck sir.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.