1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid 76561198080312295 - (ғlyтe / [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by |Dя.| Tryhard ƨƨ#inC, Jan 20, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. |Dя.| Tryhard ƨƨ#inC

|Dя.| Tryhard ƨƨ#inC New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:42855271
    Description:
    Hello, I am the accused scammer and I'd like to make a few things clear about Flyte, Me, and The Hat.
    So, around 9 pmish last night a mutual friend of Me and Flyte, Sir Hobo, sent me a message telling me he was going to give me an unusual. I was immediatley a bit suspicous, but I've known hobo for a while and he seemed trustworthy.
    After the trade and a little while later I got a message from my friend Turtals (who is a mutual friend of Flyte and Me), told me that Flyte had bought the hat using buds and keys that he was attempting to hide after running from a spy crab that he lost (unfortuanetley neither Turtals or I have any information of the spy crab he ran from).
    Flyte began messaging me asking for his hat back and then Turtals told me that Flyte was messaging him, telling him that if I didn't give him back his unusual he would report me on steamrep. Turtals told me at that point that he was unadding Flyte and recommended that I do the same as I would probably get reported along with Flyte as I did (without my knowledge) help him run from a spycrab.
    Turtals and I chatted a bit more after that on what to do with the unusual and our talk didn't really reach an agreement. So we logged off and today I did put up a few trades with the hat, but they where spammed by Flyte and his friends (http://forums.steamrep.com/attachments/op-ad-png.45575/). Later I noticed that I was being reported on steam rep. So now I'm here in an attempt to defend myself.
    Furthermore I'd like to point out a few more things:

1. When Sir Hobo messaged me it was never really made clear as to why he was giving me the hat. When he says "I just give"(http://forums.steamrep.com/attachments/capture-png.45574/) at the time I thought that he ment he was just giving it to me for no real reason.

2. I never really attempted to "scam" the hat. It was given to me by a friend for no clear reason, we did not agree on any cash trade or any other sort of form of payment, at the time I thought it was just a gift. (And to add on I never even
    traded with Flyte who is now reporting me).
    3. Also, I'm sorry that I don't have my own screenshots, but neither Turtals or I could view our messages with Flyte, however we are activeley seeking the victim from the spycrab he ran from.
  2. |Dя.| Tryhard ƨƨ#inC

Steam:
  3. |Dя.| Tryhard ƨƨ#inC

Steam:
  4. |Dя.| Tryhard ƨƨ#inC

Steam:
  5. Edward.

Edward. SteamRep Admin Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:30537130
    Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:30537130
    Hello,

Improper report format, no evidence provided.

Invalid.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.